Newbie c63 from Poole

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Khel7

Car
Mercedes c63 amg
Hi all!I've been the proud owner of my c63 for a few months and have been prowling the forum for a while now so I thought I would introduce myself! Loving all the banter keep it up guys!:thumb:
image_zps31db73a6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

s1292.photobucket.com/user/khel7/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsnqurhp7m.jpeg.html]
image_zpsnqurhp7m.jpeg
[/URL]

Hi ,
And welcome,
Where abouts in Poole, I'm near blandford.
Michael.

Welcome...... Love the white C63's four doors.

I'm not too far away in Fareham (Portsmouth) area.

Nice car :thumb:

I'm in Ringwood. Maybe we should all get together for a brew :)

Could always meet this Saturday for some Eurocharged love, already doing JimGreens C63,

Andy. My car made 516bhp approx

That's good buddy, good improvement over your super healthy 500 bhp standard car,

Could you PM me a copy of your new dyno graph please, how's the bark on down shift now?

The bark is lovely. More than happy with the noises now being made. Happy also with the 8.3s 100-200kph times. Verified by vboxverify.com too.

The dyno graph is in the car but i'll get it out later. There is a slight drop in torque between 2300 and 2700 rpm on the graph due to the tyres slipping on the rollers but otherwise the graph is pretty much equal or better in all areas than stock.

Eddie

Thanks for the welcome guys! I would love to get a eurocharge map for mine!! I know the car has plenty of power standard But I can't help thinking like I'm cheated out of having the power the engine kicks out in other 63 guises lol!? i have my b service And transmission oil change due very soon been quoted £729.99 inc vat from Sandown Mercedes. Maybe consider a eurocharge map in the near future though

Get a service pack.

Yeah I rang up about my service today and MB claim I can pay a service pack too despite not buying the car from them?

Welcome to the forum! I love Poole

How much is it for the eurocharge map? And where's it happening?

Andy. This is the before (blue) vs after (black) graph.

Its up in every respect from 3500rpm. Just that bit beforehand is a bit lacking. It was the same on all 3 runs on Saturday. Possibly down to wet tyres slipping but maybe not.

Is this adjustable by map update?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom