Nothing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blackbird1

Car
W203 C180k automatic estate
I know I've got another post about the battery problem.... or so I thought

Now with a new fully charged one (from a neighbour) to try.

No start, I've all the lights nice and bright obviously but there's nothing else, no engine turning,clicking from the starter nothing, dead.

Could is be an ignition fault.

I can honestly see it getting scrapped now.

I know I've got another post about the battery problem.... or so I thought
This one maybe?

Its needs proper diagnosis. Don't throw it just yet. Diag could cost you just £100

I've got a decent reader I'll do it later but honestly don't know what's going on. All I know is its just not reliable and can't be trusted.

I've got a decent reader I'll do it later but honestly don't know what's going on. All I know is its just not reliable and can't be trusted.
A reader may not help. Check the drive authorisation in EIS and engine ECU. This is the first port of call. After the obvious fuse check.

There is a purple wire that is the starter signal wire that runs from the front SAM/fuse box to the starter motor. Is there voltage there when cranked?

Don't really know what you mean re this eis plus I don't want to work on it like that in a busy street.

Don't really know what you mean re this eis plus I don't want to work on like that in a busy street

Yes please can you update us with what was the issue? - It helps other members in future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom