• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Obd2 code scanner recommendation W209

Ndaa75

Car
Merc CLK 200
Currently looking for a scanner that will give me codes should the engine light decide to illuminate. Any recommendations? There are so many just dont know which one would work. Dont want to spend much!

Thanks
Neil

Currently looking for a scanner that will give me codes should the engine light decide to illuminate. Any recommendations? There are so many just dont know which one would work. Dont want to spend much!

Thanks
Neil

Anyone?

plenty on fleabay -- they are only generic - will give a guide for Mercs thats all
For a Merc if you have a problem you should use "star diagnostics" if you dont you could be throwing loadsa money down the drain chasing your tail - just my view - No need to use a main dealer use a good Indie

Last edited:
plenty on fleabay -- they are only generic - will give a guide for Mercs thats all
For a Merc if you have a problem you should use "star diagnostics" if you dont you could be throwing loadsa money down the drain chasing your tail - just my view - No need to use a main dealer use a good Indie

My indie is 20 miles away! Just want something to give me the codes - will the fleabay ones give me the codes only?

Hi
I've just purchased dash command and a wifi obd2 adaptor , total coat £60 . Worked out of the box and is great for reading and clearing codes
Marc

A quick snap shot of the reason I got the scanner, was showing a check engine light .
Works great :)

Attachments

• image-4278724693.jpg
    image-4278724693.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 63

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom