• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

OM611 fuel component

Durtlocker

Car
2007 w639 111 cdi
Hi guys i have a component which i have broken in the dismantling of my head on my 2001 v-class.This component is a sensor which is housed within one of the alloy brackets which hold on the fuel rail to the cylinder block this block also passes fuel through it from the banjo on the end of the fuel rail then out to the filter head which i believe is the fuel return pipework in this alluminium bracket is positioned a sensor with two wires and two pins ,this sensor is what i require a name and part number for please if anyone can help this would be gratey appreciated

Attachments

• merc4.jpg
    merc4.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 2
  • merc2.jpg
    merc2.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 2
  • merc3.jpg
    merc3.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 2
search for block part number and you may find sensor too... really weird part, never faced one before...must be some van special

Ok folks after an awful lot of googling and duckduckgo'ing i ave managed to locate the little blighter ! for information for others this little sensor is a fuel temperature sensor part number 0005126218 ntc sensor listed as coolant and oil sensors and of course fuel temperature sensor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom