• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Opinions on w124 interior please

How about...buy this , eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Swap the interiors and then sell what's left...could be a "free" black sportline interior, unless you didn't want or like black of course.

Andy:That car`s been for sale for ages and I always got tempted but I like cream and I think I stick to it
I would have loved to find that interior in cream but you know how rare they are

Dash

I'd save the Recaro's for a C124 or C126 project...
They were an 1980's AMG option but I don't recall seeing Recaro's in a sedan including the Hammer builds...
Most tend to show up in AMG coupe or AMG R107 builds..

Ed A.

Dash

They were an 1980's AMG option but I don't recall seeing Recaro's in a sedan including the Hammer builds...

Ed A.

Mosselmans (member here) 300e had them fitted from new

Dash

Ed A.

Talbir's fitted them to his 500Es, one of them which JayManek currently has.

Talbir's fitted them to his 500Es, one of them which JayManek currently has.

He also has them fitted to his other 500s,the black and the green one

Dash, do the Recaro's, and get Dave to connolise the rear seats, thats what I went for and they came up like new..... they are rears so the cushions and bolsters dont get the same wear and tear as the fronts do.... He matched mine up perfect, they had the same matt (new leather) look as the fronts once he was done....

Dash, do the Recaro's, and get Dave to connolise the rear seats, thats what I went for and they came up like new..... they are rears so the cushions and bolsters dont get the same wear and tear as the fronts do.... He matched mine up perfect, they had the same matt (new leather) look as the fronts once he was done....

Dee:IIRC he you had yours done by him at a cheaper price,I`ll have to do a bit of shopping first as £1200+vat for a pair of seats is way to steep

I know you get what you pay for but is a bit much don`t you think?

those seats look superb! go for it.

Dee:IIRC he you had yours done by him at a cheaper price,I`ll have to do a bit of shopping first as £1200+vat for a pair of seats is way to steep

I know you get what you pay for but is a bit much don`t you think?

To be honest without having the cabs paperwork out infront of me i cant remember the exact amount I coughed up...but it was similar to what you have been quoted.... I think VAT may also have been 15% back then as opposed to current rate of 20%. which all makes a difference..... See if he can chuck in the conolising in for free .... Always worth a go, see what else you can squeeze out of him....

Mosselmans (member here) 300e had them fitted from new

Dash

Very rare in the USA W124 builds which is my point of reference.
They are very comfortable and you will enjoy them...go for it :thumb:

Ed A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom