• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Opinions...

Too expensive. I bought mine 3 years ago, when it was the same age as the one pictured, with only 76000, for £5000.

Too expensive. I bought mine 3 years ago, when it was the same age as the one pictured, with only 76000, for £5000.

Have W210s ever kept their value like W211s have though?

Im sure I could knock them down :)

Compared to the other E320 CDI's it seems priced about right for its Spec:

AMG Kit
18" AMGs
COMAND
Xenons

Last edited:
You thinking of changing already Karl?

Theres nothing really left to do on my W202 now I have new wings, im considering a new challenge :D

Just floating some ideas around at the moment but that caught my eye...

Just think of the mods I could do to it :D :D :D

It's rather unremittingly black, isn't it?

Might need to keep some uppers in the glovebox, just to ward off oncoming bouts of depression.

"Full AMG spec" seems misleading at best too. Completely the wrong donk for a start!

Other than that, looks OK to me.

does the rear seem a little high or is that just me?

mercedes-benz-e-class-saloon-e320-cdi-avantgarde-4dr-tip-auto-2067000661-640x480.jpg

If anything, it looks more like the rear tyres are too low in profile. Compare with the fronts...

You just need to black out the headlining and you have a full house. The Goth girls* won't be able to keep their hands off you!

* or boys - delete as appropriate :D (added in the interests of balance)

Last edited:
Looks like a bit of a bargain potentially. I didn't realise these had come down in price so much.

Check which definition of the term FSH the dealer is referring to :)

I like - lot of car for the money as they say.

Seems a lot of car for the money! Good looking and the IL6 to enjoy too! :)

4 Zone climate which isn't mentioned. It's a 53 reg so a good chance it's an 04 model - no radiator issue!

I had those wheels on my 500, and I think they suit the car very well. If they're genuine, rears should be wider than the front (245's and 265's, 1/2" wider wheel) they look excellent on a black car and with the kit.

Must admit I like like a constrast interior though.

Can a pair of '55 rear boxes be fitted to a diesel? im thinking of having OEM quadpipes one day, or would I need to fit just the tips?

I like it but then I would I own one :)

Brabus D6 on it... quad pipes, lower, DRLs,

Cheap motor and if anything like mine seems to go better with age :)

I like the car, and the price is not too bad. Maybe £500 off it.

I'd fit a Bilstein B12 suspension kit to start the mods, but I like this car. I too have fancied a quad exhaust, I will do this if I decat.

Decatted diesels are amazing, trapperjohn has this on his 124 and it makes the most amazing sound. I love it.

I like the car, and the price is not too bad. Maybe £500 off it.

I'd fit a Bilstein B12 suspension kit to start the mods, but I like this car. I too have fancied a quad exhaust, I will do this if I decat.

Decatted diesels are amazing, trapperjohn has this on his 124 and it makes the most amazing sound. I love it.
If you decat, what happens at MOT time? Do you put them back or will it still pass? I'd love to do that, but not if it involves hassle every year! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom