• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Opinions...

Whats this decat talk all about.

Can I do it on the IL6 engine,

What benifits? just sound or power?

As above how about MOT?

I like the idea, but know idea why...as I don't know what it does but sounds good.

Sounds better and makes more power. Diesel cars don;t get a full smoke test at MOT so it will pass ok. You can do it to your car A210

Last edited:
Diesel cars don;t get a full smoke test at MOT so it will pass ok. Y
Are you certain about that? Removing the DPF would be nice too... :D

Sounds better and makes more power. Diesel cars don;t get a full smoke test at MOT so it will pass ok. You can do it to your car A210

Nowt to do with the smoke test. New regs coming in mean that a cat not present when one was there originally = mot failure.

Been talked about lots on here.

Thanks for the comments, what do you think about the 129k on the clock? should do double that I take it? anything I should look out for?

Thanks for the comments, what do you think about the 129k on the clock? should do double that I take it? anything I should look out for?

I can offer you tea and biscuits and some support if you decide to view :thumb:.

Answered the phone with a 'wot?' and told me it has already been sold (yet still on their website).

I had forgotten about 2nd hand car dealers and their ways :rolleyes: (not all of them of course!)

So, im after a W211 E320/E270 Cdi with AMG kit in either Brilliant Sliver or Black and at least a 53 reg :)

Last edited:
The suspension does look a bit off from the photo. My dad recently bought a 2003 e class estate and took the car to Olly of prestige car services to have it checked, it turned out that there was about two grands worth of work needed. One of the issues raised was a problem with the suspension very simsler to the picture.

He managed to get dealer to take the car back and get a full refund!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom