Parking Etiquette - Take 2...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There is a car park in Salisbury where the bays are rather short, my previous car (Saab 9-5) was quite long and used to overhang the spaces. A parking warden got above himself and was going to issue me with a ticket for not parking witihin the marked bay. I pointed out that the bays were too short and it was impossible to park witihin them but he was not having that as an argument so I reached for my camera and started taking pictures of all the other cars that could not fit in the bays to provide evidence that it was not just me. He gave up and went off to look for someone else to persecute!

We regularly have the same problem, especially if weve taken the Megane cc out with its ridiculously long and deep doors combined with narrow parking spaces. Passengers have to jump out before parking up.

Over the past 6 weeks on 3 occassions its gained 4 dents and a pushed in wing and scraped alloy where someone has turned whilst exiting the parking bay.

All adds to the character of the car. Probably the most reliable thing about the car is that you know it will always be unreliable.

A megane huh!

It wont be reliable for long. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom