"Platinum Plus" rewards pack from Tony Purslow (main dealer)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BTB 500

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
R129 SL500, W639 Vito 120, S205 C300
Just got a free "Platinum Plus Rewards Pack" from Tony Purslow (main dealer where I take my R129 for servicing).

Confirms the discounts I was already getting for a 6+ year old vehicle i.e. 40% off labour, 10% off parts.

Also confirms free MOTs for as long as I own the vehicle :rock:

Plus a bunch of vouchers e.g. £20 off next service bill, free aircon service, 15% off accessories.

Also (less useful IMO), 10% off tyres, free "Winter Check" and free "Peace of Mind Inspection".

No time limit on any of the vouchers :bannana:

Not bad, considering this is a 10 year old car that I didn't buy from them :)

Just got a free "Platinum Plus Rewards Pack" from Tony Purslow (main dealer where I take my R129 for servicing).

Confirms the discounts I was already getting for a 6+ year old vehicle i.e. 40% off labour, 10% off parts.

Also confirms free MOTs for as long as I own the vehicle :rock:

Plus a bunch of vouchers e.g. £20 off next service bill, free aircon service, 15% off accessories.

Also (less useful IMO), 10% off tyres, free "Winter Check" and free "Peace of Mind Inspection".

No time limit on any of the vouchers :bannana:

Not bad, considering this is a 10 year old car that I didn't buy from them :)

I got one aswell the other day. Might be useful when I get round to replacing space on the driveway left vacant by the departed CLK......

Not sure if I can use it/them with the B class!

Crickey BTB 500, that's good ! When I asked my local Mercedes Dealer about reduced servicing rates for older vehicles they said " ... the charges are the same across the board "

Tony Purslows in Guildford? if so their new showroom in Slyfield is looking very nice. No wonder BMW are referbishing already!

They are in Guildford, Hindhead, and Basingstoke.

I haven't seen the new premises in Slyfield yet, parking was a bit of a nightmare at the old one.

parking was a bit of a nightmare at the old one.

yes it was, especially when I took the 55 there with a broken crank position sensor and the car cut out broadside across the front and refused to start until the electrics had reset themselves, I use them after speaking to you I think BTB500 at the maidenhead meet, great service and cheap!!!!

They are in Guildford, Hindhead, and Basingstoke.

I haven't seen the new premises in Slyfield yet, parking was a bit of a nightmare at the old one.

The new place is looking good. Will be a lot easier for me to get to!

Across the road from BMW and next door to Audi, I think they will be the only competition down that road. The rest of the dealers down there arn't worth a look in my opinion.

Where abouts is Slyfield? I am going to use Purlows to service the C class when its next due. Hopefully it'll be on the Bracknell side of Guildford!

Think the parts guy said they were at the new place from June?

It will be a bit worse to get to from Bracknell ... it's just North of Guildford, off the A320. The traffic on that road is terrible in the rush hour, my Sharan has always gone to the VW dealership there.

Hrm. I paid £300 for an A service recently at a West London dealer. Perhaps I should take the time to pop into Tony Purslow.

-simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom