Possible new owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elrond

Car
BMW 3 Series MSport
I'm looking at options to move on from my current car and the new A Class has caught my eye. I currently have a BMW 3 Series but am starting to question if I need a car that size and cost. It was going to be a keeper, but after what it's been through, I'm not so sure now. I'm also looking at reducing my monthlies a bit if possible.

In particular, I've been looking at the A250 with the Premium pack. Unless I'm missing anything, there isn't much extra in the Premium Plus pack for me that justifies the extra cost for me.

So, I appreciate that this is my first post, but are there any views and the new A250 and the Premium pack? Or maybe I should go for something else? Also, any tips on getting a good deal or are they few and far between at the moment due to what's going on?

My partner had a new 68 reg A250 Premium before he bought the A35. He prefers the A35. I preferred the A250. The A250 was more comfortable as a passenger but not a slouch. He had only had the a250 for about 5 months, bought brand new when a visitor to the house across the road reversed into it off of their drive 😡. We had only put it on the road off of our drive to get my car out. He had it repaired then changed it. He loved it before that happened.
I haven't driven either as I'm not really into hatchbacks. I did have a 3 series 330d and they are quite different cars. I would test drive and see what you think 😊
Sorry, no idea on deals as we pay cash but he did save on the a35 by putting the minimum amount on finance and paying it off straight away. I think he saved a couple of thousand £

What do you need from your car ,not what do you want from your car?

assuming you are renting your BME, what will it cost you to get out if that deal early v funding a deposit on a new MB?

ie what would be your net saving over the next 3 years?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom