• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Possible Return to C63 507....

stevebgt1

Car
Audi R8 V10 Plus . MRC Tuned 655BHP Larini Exhaust.
Good morning Folks. Long time since I have been on here. I hope everyone is ok ?
So, after a few years now since I sold my 507 Edition Saloon, I am getting a hankering to find another. Its one of those cars that really makes you feel special when driving in it.
I appreciate they are pushing 10 years old now, but that engine is just something that cannot be found anywhere these days, and to be fair, from memory , the interior may be slightly dated, but still very acceptable compared to some of todays boring trims.
I will be seeking a nice Low mileage 507 coupe or saloon not bothered as long as its the right colour /trim etc.
Has anyone on here still got theirs ? Or even , gone back to one after several years away ?
Just wondered if the car still felt as good as you remembered when you returned to it ?

Steve

Steve,
By going back to a 507, do you think you would miss the updated and improved interior of your V10+ or don't you rate the Audi.
The reason I ask is that a V10+ could be on my radar and I'd be interested in the reasons you would prefer a 204 c class over it.

Steve,
By going back to a 507, do you think you would miss the updated and improved interior of your V10+ or don't you rate the Audi.
The reason I ask is that a V10+ could be on my radar and I'd be interested in the reasons you would prefer a 204 c class over it.
Hi mate, I sold the Audi a couple of years ago. Yes I miss that as well, but my budget will not stretch that far, this time..... The C63 will be a daily drive, the R8 was a weekend toy, and was by far, the best Car I ever had, hands down.

Love the R8 10.....but I did use to sell Audi's....and it was a great ad too..... . How to sell a car to a real car person........non of this happy clappy family nonsense and single sex mixed race couple stuff they use to try and sell inherently boring cars these days!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi mate, I sold the Audi a couple of years ago. Yes I miss that as well, but my budget will not stretch that far, this time..... The C63 will be a daily drive, the R8 was a weekend toy, and was by far, the best Car I ever had, hands down.
For a minute there I thought you were choosing the C63 507 over a R8 V10+ and I had my concerns of your rating of the R8. Thanks for clearing that up.
Hopefully you get a nice 507 soon and enjoy as much as you did the first time around.

Love the R8 10.....but I did use to sell Audi's....and it was a great ad too..... . How to sell a car to a real car person........non of this happy clappy family nonsense and single sex mixed race couple stuff they use to try and sell inherently boring cars these days!!!

Agreed. I have had RS3, RS4, TT-RS, and the newer they got, the more bland they felt. Dont get me wrong, they are quick, but no personality....

JUST.DO.IT :)

Great video. I didn't realise the 507 retailed at £80k new. My fully optioned C63 PPP saloon cost £55k (new) in Sep 2012.

Mine list was £98,765 pre options.

They are still holding up well. I sold mine about 5 years ago for £42K and they are still going for that now.

Still doing very strong money wonder what the future residual values would be like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom