• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Previous shape SLK320 24K miles £8999

A good example of a low milliage and well specced late model too.

Cheap....could well be a good deal and it falls into the lower car tax band, assuming that the proposed car tax increases for cars registered from 01/03/2001 come into force, which would see this cars tax increase to just over £400 per annum.

nice car, good price .. even if it is silver :)

Says in the ad that its an SLK 32, however the title says its an SLK 320. It has no AMG bodykit or wheels so why try and sell it as something its most definitely not.

I think that's just how they've used the Ebay auto spec thingy. They've selected the wrong model everywhere else they clearly sdhow SLK320.;)

Lot of car for not much money!! Face lift and with full MBSH - got to be worth a punt.:rock:

Cheap....could well be a good deal and it falls into the lower car tax band, assuming that the proposed car tax increases for cars registered from 01/03/2001 come into force, which would see this cars tax increase to just over £400 per annum.

No it wouldn't...this car is registered 04 Sep 2000. So the new car tax bands for cars registered after 01/03/2001 don't apply to this vehicle.

No it wouldn't...this car is registered 04 Sep 2000. So the new car tax bands for cars registered after 01/03/2001 don't apply to this vehicle.

I think that's what Vlad was saying.

'it falls into the lower car tax band, assuming that the proposed car tax increases for cars registered from 01/03/2001 come into force'

If it was registered after 03/01, it would be subject to the new tax bands.

Will

I didn't even see it said slk32 as I knew it wasn't

Dad had a 230K one sinve new in 1998 for 8 years and loved it, I guess the 320 drive nicer in a way (smoother)

Wife isn't bothered either way as loves her A210 so no rush to do anything but wit hsummer here (or meant to be) I miss my rood down days....

:)

Like the recent CLK thread, just looking dated in my opinion.

Dated maybe but its only £8k for a 24K mile car, nt much more to lose if you have it a couple of yrs ?

Cheapest new shape ones are around £18K

Like I say I'm only looking.

Thats a tempting find indeed!, if the condition matches the mileage. It has to be a great car to mothball. Ive been considering / daydreaming about a SLK320 (despite being a smidge too tall for one) partly on the basis that prices are crossing over with the R107 SL's now and I feel its time to look for one as a keeper before they all become too high mileage and finding a decent low mileage one becomes harder. It was only early this year that I read an article in Classic cars where Quentin Wilson was extolling the virtues of finding a facelift 230k with 50k miles for his daughter at £8500.

One month's MOT? :(

Make sure that's not hiding something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom