Relapsed modder!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
I felt like I hadn't done a mod for ages so I have relapsed! You will have read elsewhere that I am having made a twin exhaust trim custom made for my car, in fact that is getting made today. So the next mod will be fitting that, but I have booked up to have the classic contrasting coloured door strips and bumper tops painted body colour next Monday :bannana:

Having already sorted the wheels to Mirzams and lowered and beefed up the suspension, and having fitted the carbon interior trim, the painting should nearly finish off my sporty look. Will keep you all posted!

R2D2 said:
I felt like I hadn't done a mod for ages so I have relapsed! You will have read elsewhere that I am having made a twin exhaust trim custom made for my car, in fact that is getting made today. So the next mod will be fitting that, but I have booked up to have the classic contrasting coloured door strips and bumper tops painted body colour next Monday :bannana:

Having already sorted the wheels to Mirzams and lowered and beefed up the suspension, and having fitted the carbon interior trim, the painting should nearly finish off my sporty look. Will keep you all posted!

Sounds good Greg. I await the pictures!

Will do! I just checked and my last mod was february when I fitted the 10GB media player! Seven months without a mod!!

...........just ordered new number plates as well. Oh no its started again!

Any pics of the trims yet ? :D

not yet, I meant to get them tomorrow (hopefully!)

I am very intrested in this too as I want some trims/tips for my W210 and all I can seem to find is every other model but mine!

R2D2 said:
I'm waiting on the postman!

Looking forward to seeing this one R2 :)

..................exhaust, then paint, then new number plate, ..........b pillar trims to complete the external look????? What d'ya mean, addict!!

Any luck R2D2??

Still waiting, I paid over a week ago:( Maybe in the post today.

sym said:
suspense is killing me !
and me as well!! I've just had an email saying that they are made but wont get posted until Monday :(

R2D2 said:
and me as well!! I've just had an email saying that they are made but wont get posted until Monday :(

:( :( boo - been waiting for this :( ah well - patience is a virtue so they tell us :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom