Ride height on w211

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Phantomheart

Car
W211 E CLASS
My rear ride height seems a bit high, I have no idea is it suppose to look like that or there's a problem with the height sensor or something? Snapchat-683567023.jpg

Air bags on the rears , is the other side the same ?

S211 means estate.
Tbh the rear looks ok, the front looks low. I'll compare to ours later when Mrs Me returns from gathering the Guinness tokens.

As said, on the facelift post 2006 at least, these have rear air suspension.
Have you checked the front springs haven't popped?

Had it had a coil spring conversion?

S211 means estate.
Tbh the rear looks ok, the front looks low. I'll compare to ours later when Mrs Me returns from gathering the Guinness tokens.

As said, on the facelift post 2006 at least, these have rear air suspension.
Have you checked the front springs haven't popped?
The front has been lowered because it was very high when I got it and the rear is air suspension yes

Has it been in for repairs recently, on one of them garage lift things?

Yes it has been
I've got Airmatic on both front and back, every time it's serviced or MOT'd, I get it back and it appears to be sitting higher than before it went in. After a while it appears to settle back down to it's original stance. I'd assumed these garage lift thing were extending the airbags and after some time they revert to their normal positions?

I've got Airmatic on both front and back, every time it's serviced or MOT'd, I get it back and it appears to be sitting higher than before it went in. After a while it appears to settle back down to it's original stance. I'd assumed these garage lift thing were extending the airbags and after some time they revert to their norma
It's been a while since it has gone on the lift but it's the lowest it goes naturally it doesn't settle lower :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom