S205 C250 - Display Speed Limit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mpc

Car
2018 S205 C250 AMG LINE PREMIUM D AUTO
I used to own a S204 C250 that displayed the speed limits of roads on the display.

I now own a 67 plate S205 C250 but I cannot find a setting to display the road speed limit.

Does this mean my car doesn't have this feature?

I used to own a S204 C250 that displayed the speed limits of roads on the display.

I now own a 67 plate S205 C250 but I cannot find a setting to display the road speed limit.

Does this mean my car doesn't have this feature?
Ours does…

How do you set it?......
I don’t know, it just worked from day one. I’ve had a look in the manual and found this

Attachments

• 1B7DDCD9-1749-4196-9B88-4E852E6B35E4.png
    1B7DDCD9-1749-4196-9B88-4E852E6B35E4.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
And this is page 246

Attachments

• 5BD57C23-DC76-4FDF-9E93-C15D3ED5AB42.png
    5BD57C23-DC76-4FDF-9E93-C15D3ED5AB42.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
If you don’t have it as traffic sign assist on the driver’s display, I would expect to see it in the sat nav, but of course the data could be out of date on the satnav while traffic sign assist actually reads the signs.

Just updated my maps (audio 20 NTG5) to v17 speed limit now shows.

For some reason I do not have Traffic Sign Assist on my drivers display which I find very confusing as I had it on the older model previous to this one and this one is a better spec? Is there a way to activate it?
I have the latest sat nav sd disk and if I have the NAV screen on it does display the road speed but doesn't display on the drivers screen which is annoying as I don't have the sat nav on - only for journeys when needed.

For some reason I do not have Traffic Sign Assist on my drivers display which I find very confusing as I had it on the older model previous to this one and this one is a better spec? Is there a way to activate it?
I have the latest sat nav sd disk and if I have the NAV screen on it does display the road speed but doesn't display on the drivers screen which is annoying as I don't have the sat nav on - only for journeys when needed.
What spec is your car?

Check your VIN using an online decoder to see if it was specified on your car, I'm sure it would have been an optional extra. I have it on my W204 but tbh now I'm used to it popping up all the time I hardly pay any attention to it.

TBH I've turned mine off on the binnacle display, this is because I like the current road speed showing up and when the Road Sign Assist pops up it blanks this out.

I do tend to look at the sat nav screen for the speeds instead.

C 250 AMG LINE PREMIUM D AUTO Black Edition
C250d AMG Line with Premium and Night Pack should definitely have Traffic sign assistance IMHO. I’d have a chat with dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom