• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

S212 e63 - spacer advice

sixthree

Car
2015 E63 AMG Wagon
Hi all,

I've been waiting on a rear right shock from mercedes for 4 months now but that is another story...

In my pursuit to get the car sitting right (I have H&R springs and lowering links boxed and ready to go on when the rear shock arrives), is anybody running spacers on the front and rear with the 19" stock wheels?

If so, any brand and size you recommend? I'm sure i'll need to get some longer bolts too...

Thanks!

I'm not running 19" but i do have h&r spring set up at the front with rear links on 20" wheels, no spacers. The h&r ride height looks perfect, goes over road humps but you do have to slow down a bit when approaching hump and ride over carefully. The h&r set up is very comfortable and sharpens up the steering feel like razor accuracy. I have purchased set of camber bolts but not had the chance to install. Would recommend getting MB factory camber bolts, then wheel alignment. Set up should look good. Below photo of my car to give an idea👍

IMG-20240711-WA0016.jpg

Hi all,

I've been waiting on a rear right shock from mercedes for 4 months now but that is another story...

In my pursuit to get the car sitting right (I have H&R springs and lowering links boxed and ready to go on when the rear shock arrives), is anybody running spacers on the front and rear with the 19" stock wheels?

If so, any brand and size you recommend? I'm sure i'll need to get some longer bolts too...

Thanks!

I had a full set of H&R spacers on my CLS with stock 19s. Don't buy cheap!

I made a video on them on my channel. The W218 CLS is basically an E-Class so the fitment will be the same

2nd vote for the H&R spacers. Cracking job and served me many years on my CLS55

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom