Santa Pod is calling!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SavMan

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
E55K AMG
You want to see how fast your Mercedes / AMG is without losing your licence or endangering others well there is no easy way than hitting the drag strip! Its great fun and the adrenaline starts to flow as you get closer to your first burn out, then you see the lights and a little panic as you try to remember what order you need get everything set in your car :D A quick glance at your opponent then your eyes catch the crowd in the grandstand and a quick gulp.

Before you know it the lights change and you are off and accelerating at full speed the front wheels feel like they will be airborne as you hurtle towards the distant finish line within a few seconds you are there and you then find out how good your brakes are :devil:

As you turn off your only thought is get back in the queue and do it again.

There are events every couple of weeks now right through the summer, so who is up for a great day out?
Trust me your AMG will be beat most of the opponents you go up against :bannana:

Put your names down and I will get some suggested dates

Last edited:
1. GMInsite (c220 cdi)
2. Benzedup - C32 AMG
3. Olly C55 202 SC

Forgot to put myself on the list :dk:

1. GMInsite (c220 cdi)
2. Benzedup - C32 AMG
3. Olly C55 202 SC
4. SavMan - Bumble Bee

1. GMInsite (c220 cdi)
2. Benzedup - C32 AMG
3. Olly C55 202 SC
4. SavMan - Bumble Bee
5. Billy-cls55

I am certainly interested, read something about if you go over a certain speed you need to bring a racing Helmet?

1. GMInsite (c220 cdi)
2. Benzedup - C32 AMG
3. Olly C55 202 SC
4. SavMan - Bumble Bee
5. Billy-cls55

I am certainly interested, read something about if you go over a certain speed you need to bring a racing Helmet?

You will need your driving licence and any car that exceeds 110mph needs driver/passengers to wear a helmet. You will need a helmet as I expect your car to exceed that.

1. GMInsite (c220 cdi)
2. Benzedup - C32 AMG
3. Olly C55 202 SC
4. SavMan - Bumble Bee
5. Billy-cls55
6. Acid - Spectator

Acid - you can take a run or two in mine

1. GMInsite (c220 cdi)
2. Benzedup - C32 AMG
3. Olly C55 202 SC
4. SavMan - Bumble Bee
5. Billy-cls55
6. Acid - Spectator
7. MoAMG - E55 AMG (hopefully its ready!) also possibly accompanied by a few friends in their cars but will have to confirm.

RWYB - Dates & Prices

Will this be a RWYB event at the usual rate of £10+£25 fee? If so, count me in :)

1. GMInsite (c220 cdi)
2. Benzedup - C32 AMG
3. Olly C55 202 SC
4. SavMan - Bumble Bee
5. Billy-cls55
6. Acid - Spectator
7. MoAMG - E55 AMG (hopefully its ready!) also possibly accompanied by a few friends in their cars but will have to confirm.
8. wemorgan SLK250 CDI

If anyone wants to they can borrow my OMP helmet its a size large.

wemorgan said:
rwyb - dates & prices

will this be a rwyb event at the usual rate of £10+£25 fee? If so, count me in :)

1. Gminsite (c220 cdi)
2. Benzedup - c32 amg
3. Olly c55 202 sc
4. Savman - bumble bee
5. Billy-cls55
6. Acid - spectator
7. Moamg - e55 amg (hopefully its ready!) also possibly accompanied by a few friends in their cars but will have to confirm.
8. Wemorgan slk250 cdi
9. Ctr55 sl55 amg

1. GMInsite (c220 cdi)
2. Benzedup - C32 AMG
3. Olly C55 202 SC
4. SavMan - Bumble Bee
5. Billy-cls55
6. Acid - Spectator
8. wemorgan SLK250 CDI
9. Ctr55 sl55 amg
10. Marty (spectator)

Marty as a alternative you can pay £10 and get unlimited passenger laps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom