Service Indicator - W203 Sports Edition 06

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maxwell

Car
w202(96) Sold w202 (00) & W203 (06) WO W213 (18)
Hi People

My car has been displaying 2700 miles to Service B and I didnt drive the car for 3 weeks plus. Got in car today its display 14 days to Service B
How does this work Help:confused:
And is the Bank going to break for the B service:eek::doh:

It works in favour of your dealer / garage :D

Oh and depending on your car's mileage, lube up and a service B might not hurt too much :eek:

It would be well worth the small time/effort expended doing a search for "ASSYST" or "ASSYST PLUS" in this forum. There are plenty of posts about it.

It is a non-fixed schedule service regime which takes some explaining! A search would reap rewards so you understand how it works.

It changes to days once the computer figures out that the car is within 30 days of needing a service.

When was the car last serviced?

Last edited:
its mileage eg 10 000 or a year whichever comes first and yes B will break the bank £500 if u r lucky

B Service normally £299 + various bits so yes, around £500ish

Indie service will probably be no more than £300 all in

had something similiar with a 2008 w211 e class. car has only 10k km on it but says it needs service. think it comes on after a certain amount of days or miles. whichever comes sooner so, all in favour on those nice people at the dealerships.:doh:

also i have a w203 2004 one. having problem with the parking brake. pedal wont stay down. have checked under the back seat and everything seems ok... anyone else have this problem? anyone got a solution? :)

Sounds like the ratchet has broken. Fairly simple, straight forward fix - part you need available from any MB stealers.

It's attached on top of the brake pedal and really is a simple job to swap.

its mileage eg 10 000 or a year whichever comes first and yes B will break the bank £500 if u r lucky

B Service normally £299 + various bits so yes, around £500ish

Indie service will probably be no more than £300 all in

What mileage is it on? Why not give your dealer a call and ask him? As Kwakdonut said it's around £299 for a B service on MB's fixed price plan. If having a full MB dealer service history isn't a requirement and you don't need Mobilio cover - then a good Indie should be cheaper - but do get a quote first.

is it a big fix? the ratchet noise thing seems to be working and the brake is engageing its just the pedal wont stay down and the release handle is very loose but i checked the cable and its on fine on the handle. jus cant really get good access to the parking break pedal. :(

Remember to ask for a discount and supply your own oil for the best price on servicing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom