Setting time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MH14

Car
viano
Hi could anyone advise on how to set time on a 2014 via no just purchased and ready info but I carnt get to the time.
I have got to 24/12 hour part but doesn’t go to time
Any help or advise on how to change kmh
To MPH as well
Sorry for been a numpty

Cheers
In advance
Mick

Hi, I have this problem also, fid you find how to change the time.

If your car is equipped with COMAND, then the time is automatically set via GPS. Is the navigation system working properly?

Yes it has comand. It's 25min out display. I replaced the battery so maybe I need to go into settings on comand..as far as I know the camand is working as it should.

If you can wait a couple of weeks and see what happens to the clock on Easter Sunday morning. Clocks go forward 1 hour overnight Saturday 30th March/Sunday 31st March to British Summer Time (BST).

If you can wait a couple of weeks and see what happens to the clock on Easter Sunday morning. Clocks go forward 1 hour overnight Saturday 30th March/Sunday 31st March to British Summer Time (BST).
Yes good thinking. Thing is the head unit clock is correct time but the time on the display infront of steering wheel is out. I go into the menu and all it gives me is 12 or 24 clock, so not unless the time on the radio display is getting that from radio and I have to then go into comand settings...
I changed the car battery and this is the only issue I have...bonus is the rear parking sensors are now working correctly . I can live with the clock being wrong....I may try putting nav on and see if the display picks it up...wishful thinking.
Thank-you for your thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom