Should I get a w205 C63 over a w204 C350cdi AMG?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I guess for me it’s about an affordable balance. In my time I’ve been privileged enough to drive many AMG’s, and extremely impressive as undoubtedly they are, they’re outside what I could afford as a daily driver. Pound for pound, my 350 is as close as is possible for me to afford in terms of performance against running costs. Pound for pound it really is a huge amount of vehicle for your money. Lockdown ending gives me the chance visit Will at GAD to give the 350 just that extra lift in power. ‘Huge’ amount of power difference to an AMG ... 🤔

I guess for me it’s about an affordable balance. In my time I’ve been privileged enough to drive many AMG’s, and extremely impressive as undoubtedly they are, they’re outside what I could afford as a daily driver. Pound for pound, my 350 is as close as is possible for me to afford in terms of performance against running costs. Pound for pound it really is a huge amount of vehicle for your money. Lockdown ending gives me the chance visit Will at GAD to give the 350 just that extra lift in power. ‘Huge’ amount of power difference to an AMG ... 🤔
Yours is a stunning looking machine, and quick too 👍🏻

A6 BTDi was my previous car and work horse of choice - proper wolf in sheep's clothing too.
I had one of those, deeply impressive car, incredibly competent but there was zero sensation of speed. Great car though. Felt really solid somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom