Sl60 amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I only got it a bit cheaper.......

So what price did you pay? Was it the price bargained on the day, the sticker price minus x% or was it that money plus whatever else you've had to &/or will need to pay out in the first two years of ownership.

I paid about £16.5K for mine, but I knew it neeeded money spending on it, so within the first six months I had spent about £5k on stuff that it needed, but mostly stuff that I wanted, doing (wheels, Becker, coils, fluids etc). So about £22K in all. I was still up on the deal as I was expecting to pay around £25K.

Quite honestly Jay, if you're serious about getting a good example I would go for it, I'd not sell mine for that money.

So what price did you pay? Was it the price bargained on the day, the sticker price minus x% or was it that money plus whatever else you've had to &/or will need to pay out in the first two years of ownership.

I paid about £16.5K for mine, but I knew it neeeded money spending on it, so within the first six months I had spent about £5k on stuff that it needed, but mostly stuff that I wanted, doing (wheels, Becker, coils, fluids etc). So about £22K in all. I was still up on the deal as I was expecting to pay around £25K.

Quite honestly Jay, if you're serious about getting a good example I would go for it, I'd not sell mine for that money.

I paid £9k back in May 2010 so was quite pleased with that. It had a nice solid history with 4 previous owners and Ollie checked it out for me before I bought it. I wouldn't have paid £9k for a rubbish one though as would have paid more for a decent one. However this was a decent one that just needed a few bits doing but was generally in fine fettle so all worked out quite nicely.

It was the one that Lennox Lewis alledgedly bought for his brother Denis. Although I have confirmed that to be legitimate now as well. It was registered to Lennox's house in Beech Hill, Hadley Wood back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom