• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Smart Roadster Brabus Xclusive

Bobby Dazzler

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
Smart ForFour AMG Black Series Night Edition Premium Plus 125 Powered by Brabus
I don’t usually post photos of cars I buy but this one might be a rare exception. It’s both almost a Mercedes and an unusual example, and so it might be of interest to some MBClubbers, so here it is.

Yesterday I picked up a Smart Roadster Brabus. I know, I know it’s a little dull compared to a Mercedes-AMG ForFour Black Series AMG Sport Plus Night Edition Premium Plus 125 Navi facelift powered by Brabus.

It’s a very very low-mileage car which is in truly exceptional and original condition. It has missed a few services but it has been serviced almost every year by Mercedes/Smart with paid invoices.

It has some incredibly rare options including the hard top and luggage rack with integrated high-level brake light - it even has a tiny sticker on the luggage rack in perfect condition which wasn’t removed in the PDI

Inside and outside it’s completely standard - except for factory options and original accessories - and as-new throughout. It’s Speed Silver with black leather interior (including the dashboard) and it’s all in fantastic condition.

Shod with Michelin Pilot Sport tyres, the wheels are original Brabus Style VI design with the most ridiculously deep dish filling the wide arches. I love these wheels and if I can find the right set then I’ll get mother set..

I’ve wanted one since they were launched but couldn’t t really have one at the time as I would never use it whilst our children were young, but I’ve watched them ever since wishfully thinking.

I’ve waited very patiently for a very low mileage example to come up - and missed out by minutes on a 15,000 mile example last September - so I bought this one immediately and unseen.

It had 7,742 miles on the mileometer when I picked it up and so driving it its as close as it gets to driving a new one in 18 years ago. Its days as a garage queen are over - it will be driven …lots!

full

full

Last edited:
I don’t usually post photos of cars I buy but this one might be a rare exception. It’s both almost a Mercedes and an unusual example, and so it might be of interest to some MBClubbers, so here it is.

Yesterday I picked up a Smart Roadster Brabus. I know, I know it’s a little dull compared to a Mercedes-AMG ForFour Black Series AMG Sport Plus Night Edition Premium Plus 125 Navi facelift powered by Brabus.

It’s a very very low-mileage car which is in truly exceptional and original condition. It has missed a few services but it has been serviced almost every year by Mercedes/Smart with paid invoices.

It has some incredibly rare options including the hard top and luggage rack with integrated high-level brake light - it even has a tiny sticker on the luggage rack in perfect condition which wasn’t removed in the PDI

Inside and outside it’s completely standard - except for factory options and original accessories - and as-new throughout. It’s Speed Silver with black leather interior (including the dashboard) and it’s all in fantastic condition.

Shod with Michelin Pilot Sport tyres, the wheels are original Brabus Style VI design with the most ridiculously deep dish filling the wide arches. I love these wheels and if I can find the right set then I’ll get mother set..

I’ve wanted one since they were launched but couldn’t t really have one at the time as I would never use it whilst our children were young, but I’ve watched them ever since wishfully thinking.

I’ve waited very patiently for a very low mileage example to come up - and missed out by minutes on a 15,000 mile example last September - so I bought this one immediately and unseen.

It had 7,742 miles on the mileometer when I picked it up and so driving it its as close as it gets to driving a new one in 18 years ago. Its days as a garage queen are over - it will be driven …lots!

full

full
Excellent: my jaw dropped when I saw it.

Tiny mileage and annual services.

Fabulous. Surprised that a well known car designer didn’t grab it ahead of you!

Excellent: my jaw dropped when I saw it.

Tiny mileage and annual services.

Fabulous. Surprised that a well known car designer didn’t grab it ahead of you!
Thanks Mike.

Big G favours the more pure feel of the standard model, with it’s more compliant suspension and more informative steering.

It’s a miracle he gets in and out even with the seat mods he did - the space for your legs is literally a slot between the seat and wheel.

Smart Roadsters must be popular with Mike’s with our very own @SpikyMikey and @MikeInWimbledon straight on this thread early, and Mike Kuebler sent me a message about it moments after I posted!

@SpikyMikey started a thread last year suggesting a Smart Roadster Brabus and @MikeInWimbledon even posted the advert for the actual car. It must be a Mike thing 😁

Thank you Mike, I really appreciate that. You called it early with the thread you started last year! See it’s your blooming fault! 😁
It's always my fault Rob.
Just ask Mrs S :D
Gotta say, it looks worth missing out on the Twix Extra for.....almost. 🤣

Smart Roadsters must be popular with Mike’s with our very own @SpikyMikey and @MikeInWimbledon straight on this thread early, and Mike Kuebler sent me a message about it moments after I posted!

@SpikyMikey started a thread last year suggesting a Smart Roadster Brabus and @MikeInWimbledon even posted the advert for the actual car. It must be a Mike thing 😁
Us Mike's know a thing or two about motors, don'tcha know.

VED is £168 per year, but of a kicker considering there’s also one day of the month left.

I called the main dealer today to buy a set of wiper blades - incredibly they have been discontinued and no longer stocked by main dealers. So I have bought myself a set of Bosch Aerotwim.

Will do. She’s being remarkably understanding so far. It makes me suspicious 😁
Tell her that @MikeInWimbledon, Gordon Murray and Jonny Smith are kicking themselves for missing it.

Are you SURE that a Crossblade isn’t more your thing?

The Roadster is very slow and the gearbox is a bit …rubbish

IMG_3876.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom