So tell me what's 44nm in real man figures ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Keep tightening until you feel the thread start to strip .......then back a quarter turn. Jobs a goodun'!
Or tighten until you fart. That's basically the torque figure you use when installing campagnolo cranks as well.

I see, missed that. There are various clever wobble-swivel wrench adapters that might help, e.g.:

Screenshot-20231003-130455-e-Bay.jpg
Cant really use these with a torque wrench , the crow foot adapters I posted earlier also affect the torque force result as do straight extension bars.

Having said that we are dealing with the starter motor bolts on a mass produced car, so 'good and tight' will probably do.

Like this , But admittedly not a big deal in the average DIY car 'mechanics' world.

That only says if you're using an extension that's so long you can't hold it inline, the torque will be altered.

Likewise if you don't use a crows foot properly, ie fitted perpendicular, torque will be altered.

But, if you use them properly so the effective length, distance from centre of hand grip to centre of bolt, is unchanged you're fine.

Here's another thing - when im navigating in a car i think in miles, when im on the pushbike i think in Km. Same with running.
Like when some years ago Mrs B bought a few metres of 54” curtain material, or I bought 2.4 metres of inch by one timber.

(Ok, I know it’s standardised nowadays, but it still makes me chuckle)

I heard it’s Bill Gates and the World Health Organisation, and it’s part of the master plan by the elite to remove our freedom.

Don’t believe what mainstream media tell you. The big ones are owned by the elite and the small ones are on the payroll.

Don’t believe search results from Google either, they censor the truth, and so you only see search results which “conform”.

The good news is that I’m not alone, the producers of Coronation Street know, that’s why they show characters using Voggle.

The grand plan started with the metric system, then 9/11, 5g, COVID-19, EVs and soon only allowing one car per address.

Unfortunately the plan ends with us all becoming slaves to the elite, and eventually being farmed to harness our life force.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this post is now mysteriously removed from MBClub by “them”, they don’t like the resistance.

They’re watching and listening to us all through our smartphones, smart home devices, and so they know I’ve posted this.

In future I shall only reply with one blink for yes and two blinks for no. In the meantime, you haven’t seen me, right? 👀
I'll let you borrow my tin foil hat.

Like when some years ago Mrs B bought a few metres of 54” curtain material, or I bought 2.4 metres of inch by one timber.

(Ok, I know it’s standardised nowadays, but it still makes me chuckle)
The thing that really does my head in is 'decimal' inches 🥴😵‍💫

I heard it’s Bill Gates and the World Health Organisation, and it’s part of the master plan by the elite to remove our freedom.

Don’t believe what mainstream media tell you. The big ones are owned by the elite and the small ones are on the payroll.

Don’t believe search results from Google either, they censor the truth, and so you only see search results which “conform”.

The good news is that I’m not alone, the producers of Coronation Street know, that’s why they show characters using Voggle.

The grand plan started with the metric system, then 9/11, 5g, COVID-19, EVs and soon only allowing one car per address.

Unfortunately the plan ends with us all becoming slaves to the elite, and eventually being farmed to harness our life force.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this post is now mysteriously removed from MBClub by “them”, they don’t like the resistance.

They’re watching and listening to us all through our smartphones, smart home devices, and so they know I’ve posted this.

In future I shall only reply with one blink for yes and two blinks for no. In the meantime, you haven’t seen me, right? 👀

Careful, there are a few I swear believe most of that:doh:

...the baby weighed 9lbs....

And that sounds normal to you... yes? :doh:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Shouldn't it be "the baby weighs 9 el-bees".....? :D

Please add a " :D " after your post - there's more than one member on here who will read it and think "hmm... the chap has got a point.."

You do know that's what they actually want you to think ......................

'They' aren't going to get to me; I've bought 2000 Faraday pouches which I've sewn together to make a tent.
That way I can use my phone without 'Them' being able to intercept my browsing.....aah, hang on.....pngtree-no-signal-icon-design-template-vector-isolated-png-image_711400.jpg

The thing that really does my head in is 'decimal' inches 🥴😵‍💫
We come across decimal feet a lot in the oil and gas industry when looking at well depth. The potential for a massive balls up is significant!

Quite a bit more that a gnat's but a bit less than a tweak... (32,45 lbs.ft)

BLAME THE FRENCH

'They' aren't going to get to me; I've bought 2000 Faraday pouches which I've sewn together to make a tent.
That way I can use my phone without 'Them' being able to intercept my browsing.....aah, hang on.....View attachment 147750

They have Faraday cage detectors now, you know.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom