Sprinter van conversion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy Sayle

Well I have started to convert my sprinter van, had a body kit fitted , re sprayed with a pearlescent blue lacquer and have had some 22" wolfrace renaissance alloys drilled out and milled to fit although they do stick out from the body slightly I have no complaints
The inside has had a partial conversion and when I work out how to post photos I will post that !

image-834137806.jpg

Just thought I would show the ktm , I work away so basically I plan to stay on a caravan site /farm then ride to work its not for mud use just thought I would clarify !

View attachment 40834

Just thought I would show the ktm , I work away so basically I plan to stay on a caravan site /farm then ride to work its not for mud use just thought I would clarify !

Ah, when you mentioned KTM in your other thread I thought you where building a MX van. Hence my muddy field comment!:D

Jazz said:
Where did you get the bodykit from?
Hi the bumper is from nicedeals .co.uk although Van x do 3 different ones
The side skirts are from a guy in Manchester who makes them to order I can get you his no. If you want

Jazz said:
Where did you get the bodykit from?

Sorry for lack of replies I got the front bumper off eBay the rest from a guy in Manchester that makes them to order mainly for coaches

Holy broadband internet speeds, Batman! There's a six month delay on the line:D

Only joking. Got any photos yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom