• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Supercat

Mactech

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Bentley Bentayga D V8, BMW i3
I cant imagine it will look much like that when it hits the streets.....Wheels are unrealistically close to the arches and that front end would last about 5 minutes on UK roads. Looks more like an artist guess....sorry impression..... to me!! Nice to see a proper gearbox as a choice though.....even if it should be unnecessary with an engine like that.

£225,000 is a huge amount of money, but not expensive for a car of this type, in fact I wonder whether it might be “too” inexpensive, especially when you consider that 88 units is a lot.

I quite like it.

I always thought that the XJS was the last car that needed a body kit; the lines of the car just don't suit it. I wasn't all that keen on the original TWR kit from back in the 80's.
Would be boring if we all liked the same thing mind.

Here is what it should look like, back in 2019 at a TWR reunion. I rather like the alloy wheel design on Blenheim Palace!

Blenheim Palace 2019 057.JPG

Looks like someone has taken their five year old into work for the day & stuck him in a corner with paper & crayons

Here is what it should look like, back in 2019 at a TWR reunion. I rather like the alloy wheel design on Blenheim Palace!

View attachment 156249
Now you're talking! Nice wheels too (on both car and building)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom