• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Taking a punt on this C63, deposit paid

You will not be disappointed. I was lucky enough to get the last one off the plot 11 years ago and still cherish her and keep her cozy at nights. And as a bonus, she has the P31 power pack on her too.

I've put about 25k miles on her so far.

20220601-010644.jpg

Thanks buddy. I’ll be honest I haven’t. I’m up just outside Liverpool and the car is in London so the chance of them delivering it for free was too good an option.

Don’t worry this time around I will be giving it a thorough look over with a good test drive. Iv already told the seller this and they agreed that the final payment will only be made if I’m happy with the car. Fingers crossed I don’t have any issues with this one.
You will probably see mine up there as I visit the in-laws quite often just off the M57🙂

You will probably see mine up there as I visit the in-laws quite often just off the M57🙂
Whereabouts mate? I’m from Widnes but live in Warrington now

Her family live in kirby 😳 and yes It still has wheels 🤣🤣🤣

We've got a Kirkby by us and we dont say it like them lot 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That’s a lovely car! Big fan of the interior too - I’ve got a thing for red leather 🙂

Cracking looking car & as it's a facelift you get the better dashboard layout & screen - really not a fan of the pre-facelift screen set-up etc.
Not a huge fan of red leather but this looks spot on.
Is it going to be a weekend weapon or is it set for daily duties like my E63..??

Aftermarket carbon front and rear, non oem wheels? - no logo, plenty of chips on front bumper, that aside it looks ok

Cracking looking car & as it's a facelift you get the better dashboard layout & screen - really not a fan of the pre-facelift screen set-up etc.
Not a huge fan of red leather but this looks spot on.
Is it going to be a weekend weapon or is it set for daily duties like my E63..??
Its going to be a weekend toy mate. My 330d Touring is my daily so this will be for fun days, looks mint for the mileage.

Yes the Alloy Wheels aren't OEM. I managed to speak to the previous owner on a Facebook C63 AMG Owners Club. I think a number of wheels had cracked and he replaced them with the multispokes which to me look identical to the real thing. He also told me the cars had a EuroCharge Tune and the Exhuast has had a Resonator delete.

Its been well looked after by an Indi called PCS in Hampshire, dont know anything about them but looks like it was looked after..

PCS in Horndean, good outfit well respected on this forum. You don't know anything about them!!!!! Bit of a shock to many, I'm sure.

Yes the Alloy Wheels aren't OEM. I managed to speak to the previous owner on a Facebook C63 AMG Owners Club. I think a number of wheels had cracked and he replaced them with the multispokes which to me look identical to the real thing. He also told me the cars had a EuroCharge Tune and the Exhuast has had a Resonator delete.

Its been well looked after by an Indi called PCS in Hampshire, dont know anything about them but looks like it was looked after..
A good friend of mine uses PCS for servicing his C63 wagon - they'd have looked after it well so that's good to know.
Also a bonus having a resonator delete - that's going to sound mega....quite jealous TBH.

If Carlsberg did Mercedes independent servicing and repairs…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom