Tennis lessons. advice etc.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DSM10000

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
MX5 1.8 Sport, Range Rover 5.0 SC, BMW X1
SWMBO has suggested that we have tennis lessons as neither of us have played for some time, I think as an aid to overall fitnees and also because it is something else we can "do together"

This is in addition to proposing a trip to India later this year, buying another house for development, Tango lessons etc etc etc.

With regard to tennis , is there anyone on the forum that could recommend a good tutor in the Wiltshire / Hampshire area ?

Ideally witihn 10 miles of Salisbury and in addition could give me some pointers as to what to look for / avoid?

I would rather have 1 to 1 tuition, not in a group.

Last edited:
The fact that you have played before would suggest lessons are not required at this point, unless you are happy to waste money.

Start playing again and if it becomes serious then consider lessons.
You will still get the exercise.
I would imagine you would serve harder and faster than the wife so would have to throttle back if you were playing against her. Unless of course you are a double partnership.

The fact that you have played before would suggest lessons are not required at this point, unless you are happy to waste money.

Start playing again and if it becomes serious then consider lessons.
You will still get the exercise.
I would imagine you would serve harder and faster than the wife so would have to throttle back if you were playing against her. Unless of course you are a double partnership.

It has been over 20 years so both of us are quite rusty and also quite competative :)

We just want someone to take off the rough edges and get us up to speed.

More tennis, less shooting - everyone/everything benefits :thumb:.

We just want someone to take off the rough edges and get us up to speed.

Hit the green ball over the net and keep it in between the lines.

Don't worry, I don't charge for my first lesson, this one is on the house. :thumb:

Hit the green ball over the net and keep it in between the lines.

Don't worry, I don't charge for my first lesson, this one is on the house. :thumb:

You are now appointed head coach for Andy Murray, nothing can stop us now:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom