Terminal Velocity May 31st

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good one Steve :thumb:

Nice to hear that the Coffin Crew managed FTD :rock:

e55

Wouldnt fancy that in the slk, and the 280 only if driven over a cliff.

What are your concerns with the SLK?
This is a car that has had the brakes, suspension and dynamics upgraded by AMG to match the performance of the engine?

What are your concerns with the SLK?
This is a car that has had the brakes, suspension and dynamics upgraded by AMG to match the performance of the engine?

None really, but the wife frightens me in it:D

seriously having both, the power and weight of the 55 just feels more planted when pushing on.

Impressive turn of speed there from the diesel:thumb:

Precariously low on fuel too. Saving weight?:D

Yep ;) left with 5 range miles showing on the dash :crazy:

First time I've seen 24mpg since I sold the AMG :)

Excellent day even though the weather was poor I thought it was run well especially for their 1st event.
Well done steve 184 mph is some going :thumb:
As this was my first appearance in this forum it was good to meet some top fellas today such as sjmaxwell,developer,italian cls 55amg,ginger55,the don the,marty359 ,johneboy and others whose forum names escape me lol

That's it now - you're a member of the get up bloody early and stand on some wind swept rain lashed runway in the middle of nowhere club.

You have to be comitted (or should be)...

See if you can make TRAX this year:
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/events/186490-trax-2015-silverstone-19th-july.html

That's it now - you're a member of the get up bloody early and stand on some wind swept rain lashed runway in the middle of nowhere club.

You have to be comitted (or should be)...

See if you can make TRAX this year:
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/events/186490-trax-2015-silverstone-19th-july.html

Thanks I'm not sure if its commitment or madness required lol
I'll have a look at the Silverstone event sounds interesting :thumb:

Yep ;) left with 5 range miles showing on the dash :crazy:

First time I've seen 24mpg since I sold the AMG :)

This was what my car was reading when I arrived home :eek:

If it was human I would demand a drugs test :D

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 24
Cheers to the guys that made it and their support, just couldn't let the M5 win although respect due he did that on the shorter course in the morning.:rock:

Once I'd done the 182 I thought there was a chance but then matching the 183 of the M5 and finally getting 184, coming into the paddock with the announcer saying we have a new top speed, no.21 just as I arrived, to a round of applause was a great moment!! :D

PS wheel spinning with the traction light at 157 mph is something else!!
PPS, On one run I got to the braking zone when the heavens suddenly opened, I hit the brakes and the ABS kicking in on the slippery surface was a underpants changing moment!!:eek::eek:

The other two joint 1st were both Nissan GTR's all of us at 184mph so a good "win" for Mercedes:thumb:

Well done Steve. I'm chuffed for you:bannana:

Here is my video of my run including my incredible exhaust sound which i filmed for added touch :)

ENJOY...

Steve well done mate :)

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

hello mate can't see the video :(

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

If you click the video it should take you straight to my video in photobucket.

It could be your phone settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom