Thinking of buying this...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks like a decent motor that shouldn't lose a lot of cash unless it falls apart.

Just need to fit some red led strobes at the front ;)

Think it looks like a nice motor spinal from what is shown on the ad, keep us posted.

Though..wont you need a tow bar for the fuel bowser, kinda guessing thats gonna drink the juice:eek:

Had one of those,boy I regret so much for selling it.Even though they`re cheap,they really give you the sports car feeling.The Mazda engine is great,my one had close to 200k on it and the only problem I had was the distributor.

LOL...

I actually went to see one tonight... not THAT one, but a purple one at a much cheaper price with the 4-pot engine...

The guy let me take it for a test drive (without road tax :S) but it was quite fun... not as nippy as I was hoping, but a d*mn sight lower than the Shogun with the off-road tyres!

My original budget was £500... and I was thinking a W202... but if that has road tax (£200 a year) then that would raise my budget to £700... right?? :p

M.

Hi Spinal

Great car these I love them very underrated, engine is a Mazda unit that originated in the US and is basically a cut down V8 and bomb proof.

Couple of things to watch for on this car the rear screen comes un bonded and bangs on the hatch about £40 FIX, brake master cylinder seals are weak so when test driving make sure you do an emergency stop and check around the reservoir for any signs of fluid, engine mountings are also a weak point.

Beauty of these is you get one hell of a lot of car for your money.

Good luck mate.

The ones I've been looking at ALL have rust bubbles! Wheel arches, roof, etc...

I know I'm spending very little... but I'm suprised at how consistent the rust positioning is!

That black one looks interesting...

M.

My main gripe with the probe is that it's FWD... I'm a die-hard fan of RWD cars... ho-hummm....

There's another black one in bournemouth... that's a 2 hour drive, but I may go see a friend who lives near there this weekend...

Hmmm... can anyone name a cheap, 2-door, RWD?

M.

My main gripe with the probe is that it's FWD... I'm a die-hard fan of RWD cars... ho-hummm....

There's another black one in bournemouth... that's a 2 hour drive, but I may go see a friend who lives near there this weekend...

Hmmm... can anyone name a cheap, 2-door, RWD?

M.

A 2.6 190 + a welder

I'll get my coat :D

BMW 325i like or similar to THIS fantastic fun pretty bullet proof and cheap bits. (Not my Postcode by the way !)

OK I know its a (should I say it?) BMW, I'll get my coat :ban:

Last edited:
3-series? No way!

I have a Z3 in Gambia... its a fun car... but if I'm going for a 4-door car, might as well go for a W202!

M.

Toyota celica GT......

We bought one for an event cleaned it up used it and made a profit great shape, smooth engine still went well and everything worked as it should. Funny enough guy selling it was getting a CLK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom