This looks familiar..!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

comports

Car
CLK 350 Cabriolet
Not done a bad job I guess but no mention of it's CAT D status..?? Also so not Full MB service history or New tyres..

Linky

Sure was - I went to see it today to give the guy the CD cassette tat I had at home. The car looks nice but not perfect..

I do think £7,500 for a CAT D is a bit strong mind.

I do think £7,500 for a CAT D is a bit strong mind.

If it was worth £10k before the crash £7.5k seems OK-ish to me.

Sadly the Full MB Serice History is quite a common white lie used by dealers.

Was it worth £10K before..? Glass's booked top book at £6,525. I only got a decent payout because I argued with them.

So Glass's and CAP book it at £6,500 for a good clean car so what's a CAT D worth..?? I'd guess around £4,500.

But I don't care what he gets for it. Good luck to him

If it was worth £10k before the crash £7.5k seems OK-ish to me.

Sadly the Full MB Serice History is quite a common white lie used by dealers.

Given the damage I personally would not want to buy this car unless it was 50% of that £7.5k asking price.

Why, I could straight one for not an awful lot more.

When they say fastidiously.... does that translate to "completely an*l about cleaning the damn thing"..???

If so then Guilty as charged - (and proud of it)..?

Sorry, didn't mean to ruffle feathers with my post. What do I know about cabriolet values anyway! Now if anyone needs to know about Audi A2 values, I'm your man. :)

Hey mate - Nothing ruffled here - I thought it was based on my other post about the insurance paying me out £10K to settle.

the £10K was not necessarily the value of the car, just a decent cost to replace with something similar.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom