TRAX 2016 Silverstone Sunday 25th Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ok, booked it myself now.

9. Suky Sangha CLS 55 AMG 1, 1
10. Pitts Pilot SL63 AMG Two tickets please!

Read the thread buddy, you have to order them yourself this year :) use the code which I posted

:bannana:

hurry up you only have today to book :)

Not long now until the show. For those who are travelling from the south, is there going to be a meet up and drive up to trax?

Any sort of list from the TRAX people of who has booked for our club Alps? Be good to see one :thumb:

Not long now until the show. For those who are travelling from the south, is there going to be a meet up and drive up to trax?

I hope so, we normally meet up at one of the motorway services and drive in convoy :thumb:

I`ll see if I can get a list

just rang them, they will be sending me a list tomorrow !

My booking didn't happen for some reason :( The payment screen messed up after validating card security questions but it still said it was booked, obviously not.

Nevermind.

No, just realised I hadn't seen confirmation emails, checked bank and payment hasn't gone.

No, just realised I hadn't seen confirmation emails, checked bank and payment hasn't gone.

I see. I've only had the email saying that no later than a week before the email will be issued with the tickets - but that is it! I wonder if Alps can get you added?

Peter, drop me a pm and I`ll see what I can sort out

Peter, give them a call on 01959 541444, speak to Jessica, tell then your club booking failed.

They have a list of failed bookings!

We have a total of 43 cars booked on the club stand, I know some of the names but tbh cant match all names to forum names.

Make Model
VAXHALL ZAFIRA
MERCEDES CLS 55 AMG
MERCEDES E63 AMG
MERCEDES E55
VW GOLF MK1
MERCEDES CL55 KOMPRESSOR
MERCEDES CLS 55 AMG
MERCEDES CLK
MERCEDES C63 AMG
MERCEDES CLS 63 AMG
MERCEDES BENZ E63S
MERCEDES E55 AMG
MERCEDES E55 AMG
MERCEDES E55 AMG
MERCEDES C63
AERIAL ATOM
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF
MERCEDES CLA 45 AMG
MERCEDES BENZ C63 S
MERCEDES BENZ C63 507
BMW M5
BMW M135I
MERCEDES BENZ G500
MERCEDES BENZ C63
MERCEDES BENZ C63
MERCEDES E63
MECEDES E55 AMG
FOCUS RS
SEAT CUPRA FR
MERCEDES E55 AMG
MERCEDES CLK 63
MERCEDES C63
BMW 3 SERIES
BMW M3 EVOLUTION
MERCEDES C63
MERCEDES C-CLASS
+ 6 without car info

Be nice to put all the same models in groups.

Alps tried that last year... like herding cats apparently. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom