Unbelievable !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Stick some false plates on.

Seems people are determined to hang-on to their old Diesel cars.....
Or vans.

Maybe for some reason they’re not in a position to change their vehicle or in the case of my firm it still makes economic sense for me to scoot around London in an 11 plate Nissan diesel van.

Or vans.

Maybe for some reason they’re not in a position to change their vehicle or in the case of my firm it still makes economic sense for me to scoot around London in an 11 plate Nissan diesel van.

Vans are indeed a problem, because petrol-powered ones are not easy to come by.

But for private cars owners.... petrol cars are ULEZ compliant going back over 15 years now, so there's plenty of alternatives to non-ULEZ compliant Diesel cars.

Yes if I was going to be using the ULEZ zones I would buy a petrol car,but thankfully my days of driving around London are way gone,

Be decent with all the potholes and speed bumps though...
Do you mean driving through them or creating them?

bet thats hard work to drive in London
I recall a great quote about long wheelbase LR series vehicles "never drive one into a multistorey car park unless you fancy carrying it back out in pieces via the stairs". My limited experience is that the steering is incredibly heavy...

Yes if I was going to be using the ULEZ zones I would buy a petrol car,but thankfully my days of driving around London are way gone,
Quite. Me too.
The rich will of course just carry on polluting as usual, and the rest will like me just stay well away unless it’s absolutely necessary to visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom