Unlock light w205 coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ryang

Car
C220d Coupe 2019
Hi all, I’m new to the channel and wondering if any expertise can help. I have a 2019 c class coupe c220d.

For some reason at night when I unlock my car, the front head light doesn’t come on, the side and rear light is working fine, to get this to work, I will need to click on the unlock button again on the key fob or start the car.
Has anyone had this issue before? Thanks

Check the settings in the cluster menus, perhaps under the convenience settings.

Thanks whitenemesis, are you referring to the surround light setting? If so this is enabled and auto light is switched on.
Not sure what else to try?

Welcome.

Why do you think it's an issue as such? Had it worked before but now stopped working? Keeping in mind that this is possibly how it's meant to be - what does the owners manual say?

Welcome.

Why do you think it's an issue as such? Had it worked before but now stopped working? Keeping in mind that this is possibly how it's meant to be - what does the owners manual say?
The manual doesn’t mention about the unlock light. I’ve only had it for 2 months and I think it did work before - haven’t paid attention until now. It’s abit weird for the lights to not come on when unlocking no? It does it on all other competitors and c class videos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom