USA Part No ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C43AMG

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
500L ( W221 ), 2014 AMG CL 5.5 Biturbo ( W216 ) Sold, 2014 Brabus Smart ( 451 Coupe ) Mapped 130bhp
If i gave a US Part No to one of our wonderful MB parts Dept, would they be able to access the part on there MB computer ?

It seems to be hit & miss, alot of members on club202.com have trouble ordering certain parts. And I dont just mean regional parts like European bootlids.

It seems to be hit & miss, alot of members on club202.com have trouble ordering certain parts. And I dont just mean regional parts like European bootlids.

Are you referring to US owners having difficulties ordering Euro parts like the bootlid? This is an MBUSA issue, I cannot see why an MB shop could not order US parts if you tell the part number (if the part is generally available, some are discontinued but that is a different issue). Yes, posting the part number would be nice.

What's the part number?

Part No PQ 9 00 00 15.

I was looking at the MBWorld Forum, there was a C43 AMG on the US ebay which had a number on photo's and one of them was of a Black Leather
Owners book with C43 AMG Embossed on the front, looks realy great, which i don't think we got with the C43's in the UK.

One of the members kindly got the Part No for me. The item No on ebay is

320342729644, it's the second from last photo as you scroll down.

Many thanks.

Is that a complete part number? Are you sure it is not a BQ-part, domestic US part assigned by MBUSA (those can be difficult to get from Europe).

According to EPC the part A1708990161 should be for US C43 AMG models too.

What are the controls next to the seats in 4th picture from the bottom?

Is that a complete part number? Are you sure it is not a BQ-part, domestic US part assigned by MBUSA (those can be difficult to get from Europe).

According to EPC the part A1708990161 should be for US C43 AMG models too.

PQ9000015 - literature pouch

Does seem to be a US only part though.

PQ9000015 - literature pouch

Does seem to be a US only part though.

Yes that's the one. Price $66.00

Any one know of a contact with a Paypal a/c in the US who could order me one ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom