Used car prices

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well, my new EV arrived last week, and both Mrs MJ and me still have our cars. Having three cars in our household is a bit too much (four - if you include our neighbour's Audi that is in my care as he's not in the UK for most of the year), so I think that one car will have to go, and it will probably be the Merc... :( at least I'm not bothered sitting on it for a while longer given that it's still appreciating :D

This is crazy... :D apparently Mrs MJ's Suzuki can fetch £2k more than what I paid for it for two and a half years ago.....

Lol. When I had my Sierra Sapphire Cosworth, Sierras were everywhere. Haven't seen one for years now.
Come to that, haven't seen a Mondeo in ages either.
Strangely saw a 1.6 mk1 Sierra at the local car show yesterday! And a mk2 granada, a rare sight as well!

^ I saw a Sierra Cosworth last month.
But it was inside Beaulieu car museum;)

Considering the many thousands of Sierra's sold over the years it's surprising there aren't more still on the road.

Still plenty of old Golfs running around though.
Does that say anything about Ford quality of old?
I’ve got a 2012 Golf 2.0 tdi supermarket/take away/ secret bird meeting car. It’s absolutely brilliant. It’s great to drive, plenty power, no rust and very reliable and cheap to run using all VW original parts.

As per signature, e350 CGI coupe.

And it's NOT good news from MBS (new thread to follow....)
👍

Can't see the signature on my app I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom