Verrrrry Interesting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You need to sign in to view the link you have sent. Can you cut and paste it into a post ?

NormanB said:

other site said:
Mercedes-Benz of Harrogate are offering good discount on new Genuine Parts to all MBOA Members.
Also lots of Obsolete stock available up to 75% off.

direct 01423 873392

e-mail [email protected]

please provide part number or chassis number

Indeed Norman. A chap from The Mercedes-Benz Club who came to the GTG at Maff's had a couple of miles of paper listing parts with huge discounts, but I think the dealer was down south somewhere. I think some club members took a couple of pages away with them.

Maybe MB are having a purge on old stock?

Cheers
Andrew

Last edited:
WLeg said:
You need to sign in to view the link you have sent. Can you cut and paste it into a post ?
Interesting coz I got in first time, but not now.

It's basically a message saying MB in Harrogate have a special offer on MB parts - some up to 75% off!!! bet I don't get a 75% reduction on my new grille on Friday:(

Last edited:
Hi

Sorry - I did not realise that you had to sign in to view posts. I would have come back earlier and responded BUT I could not get back on this site!

Andy - thanks for posting the contents of the link.

Pammy - They are supposed to be offering a discount to forum members on the non obsolete stuff too!

NormanB

NormanB said:
Hi

Pammy - They are supposed to be offering a discount to forum members on the non obsolete stuff too!

NormanB
Well I might just have to enquire then;)

Any idea how or if they're checking membership or are they taking your word for it?

pammy said:
Well I might just have to enquire then;)

Any idea how or if they're checking membership or are they taking your word for it?

Pammy

As you are in Harrogate (I am assuming there is only one MB dealer there)- just say John Blackwood told you that you were entitled to a MB discount - or drop him an em ;)

NormanB

PS: Dont tell John that you have a silver car - he hates them!

NormanB said:
I made the PS up - sorry :devil:
Cheeky:devil: I'll let you know how I get on;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom