VIN from Reg number needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't logon with my old username, password reset doesn't work and I don't see a link to register. So looks like my account is gone.
Same here... :(

^ Bizarre.
Tried again this evening and its working fine for me:dk:
Have you tried inputing a random VRM? Perhaps you are accessing the same details from your browser's cache....

Have you tried inputing a random VRM? Perhaps you are accessing the same details from your browser's cache....

I thought you may have been on to something there, so put in the Reg of my missus Kia Rio which I haven't done before. This came back.
Capture2.JPG

Can you arrange remote access to your PC for forum members? :)

^^ +1

I say good for you that it's still working! No idea why some have been turned off but for sure its not 'supposed' to be working any more.

I thought you may have been on to something there, so put in the Reg of my missus Kia Rio which I haven't done before. This came back.
View attachment 77421

I say good for you that it's still working! No idea why some have been turned off but for sure its not 'supposed' to be working any more.

I doubt it will work for long once its realised people are still logging in to get Vin #'s

Lol. If I still have the facility to use Blue Print and anyone needs a Vin, just shout.

Hi mate do you still have access to blue print? Require vin please

That's Virgin Media DNS servers...

I am assuming that for some reason the Virgin Media DNS servers were not updated when the new website was launched and for this reason the URL is still pointing to the old website.

I'll try manually changing my DNS at home to the Virgin Media DNS servers and see if it allows me access to the old website.

Last edited:
Can you try one moe thing... from Comand Prompt run:

Ping www.blue-print.com

And let me know what IP address is being pinged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom