W124 gtg in London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ive got a full set of eibach lowering springs for a 6 cylinder if anyones interested :)

A nice corner has been reserved for us,but please try to make it before 2 as they can`t close the car park

Perfect.

To encourage others to come along and bring their W124, I shall offer a a couple of decent bottles of wine from my cellar for the Most Honest W124 (basically the one that we collectively deem has had a good life and condition without being mucked about) and the W124 we would most like to take home with us (just don't let me near the keys!). My decision is final! (not to be taken seriously...)

Last edited:
Can you provisionally me down for it dw124? I say provisionally because my weekend plans seem to change on a regular basis, however, i should be able to say deffo nearer the date! Cheers, Justin.

Im really looking forward to this meet. I hope the weathers good.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to be able to make this one guys :(

Have fun anyway and remember to take lots of pics :)

1. DW124
2. Charles Morgan
3. Ian B Walker
4. Trapperjohn
5. MissyD
6. pupsi
7. kth286
8. EDZ649
9.Winton (can you confirm)
10.MBK
11.Dee-124CAB
12.Niks
13.bh13coupe
14.mattc (please confirm)
15.imbck666
16.bigyin1
17.boomtings
18.Jeremy 2516
19.andymerc
20.Jean with his nice cab (non member)

so can you confirm the place and date.
we should be at the crown pub in lee. what is bar in lee? what is real ale in lee? who is lee?.. is the crown pub on a road, if so what is it called and what town is it in?
if i can work out the time and place i may bring my 260e along.

so can you confirm the place and date.
we should be at the crown pub in lee. what is bar in lee? what is real ale in lee? who is lee?.. is the crown pub on a road, if so what is it called and what town is it in?
if i can work out the time and place i may bring my 260e along.

All the info is on the first post

We`re nearly there,so anymore takers?Pupsi is not coming but MBK has his car for sale,i hope you can still make it dude.

Anyway:You lot better like cakes as i have ordered a nice one

shall I bring some sawdust/cat litter to soak up all the oil leaks in the car park? lots of M104's in one place is guaranteed to make a mess :D

In that part of South East London, the sawdust could come in very handy for mopping up blood in case of a gang related drive-by.....

In that part of South East London, the sawdust could come in very handy for mopping up blood in case of a gang related drive-by.....

[S-TAG]Is not that bad,you`ll see[/S-TAG]

I really want to make it along for a meet especially a w124 meet, but this is time is too far away..next time south coast special i reckon! Have a great time all!

I really want to make it along for a meet especially a w124 meet, but this is time is too far away..next time south coast special i reckon! Have a great time all!

You know you want to :) Southampton is not that far

Got some steel wheels but with no rubber if any one is after a winter set?

me n the mrs was thinking of popping up sat any gd hotels in the area ????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom