• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

W124 Restoration

looking good when the wheels going on ?? so we can see some pics:D
I still have to pick the alloys from my friend house so i can send them to get refurbed,but i can`t find the time.:wallbash:

Tell me about it mu c124 has been sat for 3 months now and i just can't find 2 hours to get into the shop for the same treatment :doh:

You'll have plenty of time if you stop surfing the net :devil: :p

You'll have plenty of time if you stop surfing the net :devil: :p
But than all my links you`ve replied,would not be there would they :p
On the other hand that is a good idea as it`ll save me some money.

Last edited:
Very nice , but if i was you i'd lose that plastic sheet, it'll sweat & produce condensation, better use a couple of old bed sheets.

Very nice , but if i was you i'd lose that plastic sheet, it'll sweat & produce condensation, better use a couple of old bed sheets.
Is still at the bodyshop,so that`s just to cover it from dust :)

who did that???????????!!!!!!!!!

d-w124-albums-w124-picture1475-pict0897.jpg

my eleven year old (girl) can weld better than that :)

What's the matter with the welding....??

W.

What's the matter with the welding....??

W.
There was a pic that i`ve had to delete,to make room for the other pictures.I`m over the moon anyway :bannana:

Looks nice, I take it the car is now 040 black? But why the mesh on the front grill?

Looks nice, I take it the car is now 040 black? But why the mesh on the front grill?
Yes mate it is,and i had to put the mesh as the original one was damaged.

Car is looking ace man, Any ideas how much it would cost to get a car fully resprayed? (outside surfaces only)

considering going away from the classic silver, going to get some rust treated eventually, will involve spraying many of the panels (bonnet is de-laquering, front wings + rear door rust bubbles, rear arches need a touch up, rear near boot has bubbles)

Car is looking ace man, Any ideas how much it would cost to get a car fully resprayed? (outside surfaces only)

considering going away from the classic silver, going to get some rust treated eventually, will involve spraying many of the panels (bonnet is de-laquering, front wings + rear door rust bubbles, rear arches need a touch up, rear near boot has bubbles)

If you thinking of changing the color,i`ll cost you.If you`re thinking of spending all that money,i`d say get another car with a good spec.I had to change my doors as i had a donor car and the doors were better condition.Would i do it again:Yes but this time i need to find a good 7 seat T124.

Dash is going to open up a W124 museum with his secret stable full of W124's... arent you dash? ;) One of them is going to have a new special edition sportline baby seat! lol!

Dash is going to open up a W124 museum with his secret stable full of W124's... arent you dash? ;) One of them is going to have a new special edition sportline baby seat! lol!

I`ve told you about a widebody estate,did`nt i ;) and by the way it has to be a 7seater.:devil:

Dash's collection of W124's...

The Saloon...
22iv1.jpg

The Coupe...

ic124amg-01.jpg

The Estate...

amg_hammer_wagon_ebay.jpg

The Convertible...

2340822621_3e9991d08b.jpg

The Hearse...

825.jpg

The Ambulance...

img077smalln.jpg

The Hearse...

825.jpg

The Limo...

169.jpg

And Finally, The Tractor...

088.jpg

He loves his 040 black! :)

There was a W124 pickup on here too, a while back :)

Ah! I knew there was one missing! Cheers Bill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom