• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

W169 A-Class Hidden Settings

ealp

Car
2014 w204
Hello, I have got a 2009 w169 a-class classic se. It has all the auto lights, bluetooth etc...

My question is, is there any hidden settings on the trip computer display that can enable me to add the surround light features onto my car?

As I've read in the car manual that an option on the car was to be able to have the sidelights, number plate lights and front log lights come on in the dark once you unlock?

Hope you can help.

Many Thanks

Yes if you read the user manual it will explain. It's under the settings menu

Yes if you read the user manual it will explain. It's under the settings menu

Yes, but it has an '*' saying its optional ?

I was wondering, because I already have the automatic lights, that this feature could somehow be enabled in the software?

Have you actually checked under the Settings menu in the cluster?

Have you actually checked under the Settings menu in the cluster?

yep, the only options I have are interior light delay and the option for daytime lights

My 2010 Avantgarde W169 came with a 'Sight and Light' package which I believe was over and above the specification for the Classic SE.

My 2010 Avantgarde W169 came with a 'Sight and Light' package which I believe was over and above the specification for the Classic SE.

I was wondering if somehow you could enable that feature through a secret menu, or get the dealers to enable it via a software update?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom