• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

W169 A180 Stereo question

Nickb23

Car
A180 CDI
Hi all,
I am getting my first MB in June, a 59 plate W169 A180 CDI SE Elegance Auto. I am getting it from a family member once their new b-class order comes in. So I have 3 months of looking at what Upgrades I can do to the car once I get it :-). Unfortunately i cannot get to see the car all that often due to the distance between us, so I cannot pop around and check little things. One of these things is to do with the stereo. I don't think the stereo is the one with satnav, as I don't remember seeing a NAV button, but something that will be very important to me is if it has a line in. Do you know if line in came as standard on the post facelift A180's? If not, can you add one or do they come with audio over bluetooth? This is quite a big deal for me, as I listen to spotify, podcasts etc in the car at the moment, and I really need it on the new car.

Many thanks in advance

Nick

Hi

Do you know if it is a MY2009 facelift or not. Why don't you get the VIN and we can help you work out what is in it !

Richard

Hey Richard.
Wont be able to get the vin number for a while. Whats a MY2009 btw?

MY = Model Year
One easy way to check is to look at the wing mirrors.
The later ones are MASSIVE, the earlier more slender.
This is pre MY2009
EK707A.jpg

this is a later one
mercedes-benz_a-klasse_2010_wallpapers_1_640x480.jpg

Thanks. I think it is the later one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom