• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

W213 19inch or 20inch 507 alloys

Saeedk1995

Car
Mercedes C350 2013 amg sport plus
I’m thinking of upgrading my 19inch standard amg alloys to either the 507 satin black 19inch or the 20inch version. Has anyone got these and what are your opinions? I have a black e400d saloon 2019. Dechromed as well, just want it to look abit more sportier.

My question really is would 20inch 507 be suitable or would the 19inch look better? I’m also considering ride comfort and durability of the alloys.

I would imagine that if you were looking for ride comfort and durability then 20s would probably be the last thing you want.

I would imagine that if you were looking for ride comfort and durability then 20s would probably be the last thing you want.
Is it that much of a difference? Even if I don’t get run flats and opt for a good set of tyres?

Not sure if 19inch 507 alloys would suit this merc, I feel like 20’s would look good, but not the 19s.

Well you'd be down to 35 and 30 profile tyres front and rear respectively, so even less sidewall to soak up the bumps or protect the rims.

Well you'd be down to 35 and 30 profile tyres front and rear respectively, so even less sidewall to soak up the bumps or protect the rims.
Currently I’ve got 19inch with 40 and 35 sidewall but they’re run flats, feels alright I don’t really notice it being uncomfortable

Is that better or worse than having 19inch with 40 35 runflat profile tyres?

I bloody hate run flats!!!!! A silly idea imo, harsh ride and I have found them to be noisy when I had them on my old 335d

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom