W213 E63 stone deflectors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I take it the "Middle" Hole is now redundant! :dk:
100%
I drilled that on my extension piece in error on the drivers side deflector.

Attachments

• Deflector2.jpg
    Deflector2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 16
Yep, I do think that.
Infact I think it might be easier for you to attach the stone guard without having to extend it like I've done.
Check the lip on your wing, I wonder if its got a wider lip than the AMG wing.

Is yours like this, because on my car its narrower, which is why i wanted to extend to the second hole.
W213 E63 stone deflectors.

If yours is like that I recon you'd get away with only attaching to the one hole since you'd have a bigger contact patch.
Having said that, its not exactly difficult to extend it.
I need to find time to install mine now to make sure they'll stick to the wing OK.

Sorry, I don't have an E class yet, but I'm seriously seriously looking.
My previous C had a lot of tar on the wing behind the front wheels. I've never even seen these before and they're really subtle, so it's definitely something I'd like to install WHEN I find something. Just seen so much junk with mouldy boots, broken air con, big chips in the bonnet, masses of scanned fault codes, no heated seats and generally not looked after.

I intend on keeping the car when I find it, so these deflectors will be on my Radar and your investigation and write up on this thread is really useful. Thank you.

Good luck with the search. Is it a W213 model you're trying to find then?

Right, now I've sourced my E Class, I'm going to look at these. Probably wait a couple of months until the warmer weather, as it seems to be either/and/or lashing down with rain or freezing cold outside every day for the past 4 months.

I can confirm on the W212 pre-facelift, the pitch between the centres for the wheel arch liner fixings are also 42mm, like the C class posted here:
W213 E63 stone deflectors

But unfortunately, the wheel arch 'lip' is really skinny in comparison, and almost folds back in on itself, so sticking to the wheel arch lip with double sided tape is not going to happen.
I'm just going to go for the C class liners, and anticipate the two pins will keep it in place. I'll probably put some paint protection film on the lip of the wheel arch under the stone protector so if they are ever removed, it shouldn't have then had chance to scuff the paintwork.

Hello guys,
sorry new to this forum from Sweden so my english might not be the best.
I have the E63S w213 from 2017.
I am now looking in to finding arch guards, so im wondering did the C class carbonwurks arch guards fit for you Shaun?
i saw you extend them. Did the holes not match?
thanks guys:)

Hello guys,
sorry new to this forum from Sweden so my english might not be the best.
I have the E63S w213 from 2017.
I am now looking in to finding arch guards, so im wondering did the C class carbonwurks arch guards fit for you Shaun?
i saw you extend them. Did the holes not match?
thanks guys:)
Hi

I extended them ok, and the holes match up perfectly, but my problem is the actual arch lip itself, its not wide enough to allow me to attach it using the adhesive tape on the arch guards.
There was another post on here where someone got some flexible arch guards fitted to a C63, these would work better I think, but I've not explored that any further.
Its the chap with the bright green C63, I tried to get photos of them installed from the inside of the wheel arch.
Its a thread called wide arch conversion of something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom