When is 17mm not 17mm?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Probably not very helpful but it was a problem too in the 18thC when many Countries had their own version of inches.

Attachments

• Inch converter.jpg
    Inch converter.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 8
Looking online at the part numbers of the sockets you've shown, show that they are not hex shaped but star shaped so both totally the wrong sockets!
Many thanks for your help, I have just noticed on the Sealey one it says Star Profile For Mercedes.

I will re order a correct item.

This was driving me mad so again thank you and thanks to all that took the time to reply.

I feel a bit silly now.

Robin

Many thanks for your help, I have just noticed on the Sealey one it says Star Profile For Mercedes.

I will re order a correct item.

This was driving me mad so again thank you and thanks to all that took the time to reply.

I feel a bit silly now.

Robin
Please don't feel silly op, every day is a school day. And this sort of thing is what the forum is all about :cool:
👍

Don't worry about it, OP; everything is easy when you know the answer. The 'silly' people are those that think they know everything and are thus incapable of learning. You had a problem, didn't know why (and nor did others for a while) and now you do - simples 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom