Which Model of AMG do you own?

Which Model of AMG Do You Own?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
CLS63 Shooting Brake and SLK55 now, but since the poll was started I've had two E55Ks and an E63 (M157) as well.

I have had my 2014 C63 6.2 Estate since 2016. The plan is to part exchange it for a new C63S coupe with Brabus bits this autumn.

Having had a C55 6 years ago, I have had a 2012 C63 for nearly a week now :cool:

2019 C43 Coupe which has been an absolute blast but getting ready to ship her back for a 2022 E53 Wagon - needed something for the dog but also a nice little upgrade for me 😎

Not sure if mine is an AMG or not

Just put Vin through mb.vin

It has the following options;

427 AMG Speedshift MCT 7 speed sport transmission
486 AMG sport suspension
772 AMG bodystyling
776 Wheelarch widening for AMG wheels
786 18" 5 spoke AMG wheels
950 AMG sports package

Am I correct in assuming it is a C350 CDI AMG Sport?

Yes, I know it runs on the devil`s fuel!

If a Jap Rot Box like the Mitsubishi Debonair counts as an AMG, then I'm sure my E220d AMG Line Premium Estate counts !

No plate on engine with builders name?....then its not a AMG......light blue touch paper...stand well back!!!!

Not being that serious....but to me anything with an AMG styling pack and perhaps AMG wheels (like my old CLK had) is NOT an AMG.....like a BMW with M styling isnt an M Class.

No plate on engine with builders name?....then its not a AMG......light blue touch paper...stand well back!!!!

Not being that serious....but to me anything with an AMG styling pack and perhaps AMG wheels (like my old CLK had) is NOT an AMG.....like a BMW with M styling isnt an M Class.

So what about that 'orrible Mitsubishi thing ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom