Which Model of AMG do you own?

Which Model of AMG Do You Own?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sweet, I’ll try the dealership too, that’s if they still do it
If they ship to Cyprus of all places, it would almost be discrimination if they don't to the UK 😂 Unless if its some post Brexit tax / levy related reason.

If they ship to Cyprus of all places, it would almost be discrimination if they don't to the UK 😂 Unless if its some post Brexit tax / levy related reason.
who knows lol, on there drop down box of country’s the uk don’t come up so I thought the same.

who knows lol, on there drop down box of country’s the uk don’t come up so I thought the same.
Yes, I noticed that too. Hence why my assumption regarding post Brexit levy or whatever. I spent a bit of my primary school years in Switzerland, so I can speak German. If you like, I can call them for you tomorrow to ask.

Yes, I noticed that too. Hence why my assumption regarding post Brexit levy or whatever. I spent a bit of my primary school years in Switzerland, so I can speak German. If you like, I can call them for you tomorrow to ask.
If u can that would be a touch, there’s one on eBay but someone’s offered him 3k for it, don’t fancy paying that would rather get a original from Mercedes 1100 plus vat.

If u can that would be a touch, there’s one on eBay but someone’s offered him 3k for it, don’t fancy paying that would rather get a original from Mercedes 1100 plus vat.
Don't worry. I'll call them in the morning and let you know.

hello, mate! As predicted, unfortunately it is because of Brexit. They are waiting for clarification on regulation changes when it comes to logistics, how it impacts them etc before being able to ship to the UK again. The guy predictably mentioned that the UK was a very popular market for them prior to the changes. I'm sure sooner or later they'll work something out.

hello, mate! As predicted, unfortunately it is because of Brexit. They are waiting for clarification on regulation changes when it comes to logistics, how it impacts them etc before being able to ship to the UK again. The guy predictably mentioned that the UK was a very popular market for them prior to the changes. I'm sure sooner or later they'll work something out.
Ok thanks for that.
So a quick updated is that Iv ordered the bumper after loads of calls to Mercedes, should get it in 5 days time as it’s coming from Germany, got the bumper and all the mesh and mesh that goes on the right and left side of the bumper just under 1700 as my mate gets trade discount. Fingers crossed it will be the right bumper, next mission will be trying to find the correct fog lights for the f1 bumper but I’m gonna hang fire till I get the bumper from Germany. Fingers crossed

Ok thanks for that.
So a quick updated is that Iv ordered the bumper after loads of calls to Mercedes, should get it in 5 days time as it’s coming from Germany, got the bumper and all the mesh and mesh that goes on the right and left side of the bumper just under 1700 as my mate gets trade discount. Fingers crossed it will be the right bumper, next mission will be trying to find the correct fog lights for the f1 bumper but I’m gonna hang fire till I get the bumper from Germany. Fingers crossed
Just to let you know that the bumper arrived today and was the correct one, f1 bumper all grills and spotlights for a total of 1900.

Just to let you know that the bumper arrived today and was the correct one, f1 bumper all grills and spotlights for a total of 1900.
Nice one, fella. Make sure to post pics once you've put it on 👍🏼

Just picked up my brand new CLA 220d AMG Line on Friday. Never owned a Mercedes before so it was a big leap of faith buying a new car in this COVID world where everything is done online!
Have to say i'm delighted with everything about the car.

Hi , what happens if lesser Mercedes cars are found to be faster than genuine AMG cars !
Highly unlikely, but the CL/S600 can move a bit for a non AMG.
I can't think of a single AMG that isn't limited to 155mph or above, or unlimited.

Is that all;)
Should be good for 186mph with raised limiter.:banana:
Tbh I've not tried it standard ppp with driver's package so I'm only going off what I've read 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom