Which Model of AMG do you own?

Which Model of AMG Do You Own?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Tbh I've not tried it standard ppp with driver's package so I'm only going off what I've read 😅
Mine ran 183mph in 4th on the dyno. Phil wouldn't go to 5th because my tyres are only rated to 186mph. Not open road I know.
On the autobahn was at 170mph (GPS) and accelerating hard before braking for traffic. Who knows what it'll do. Maths says about 210mph in still air on level road taking account of gearing, weight, frontal area, drag coefficient, bhp, torque etc etc.

All i can say is at 168mph it was still in 5th pulling hard but same as you traffic on the e30 on my way to osnabruck so im not sure 🙂

All i can say is at 168mph it was still in 5th pulling hard but same as you traffic on the e30 on my way to osnabruck so im not sure 🙂
One of my fast runs was near Osnabruck. I was on my way to watch the hill climb racing in 2019 . Barking mad, those guys.

hello, mate! As predicted, unfortunately it is because of Brexit. They are waiting for clarification on regulation changes when it comes to logistics, how it impacts them etc before being able to ship to the UK again. The guy predictably mentioned that the UK was a very popular market for them prior to the changes. I'm sure sooner or later they'll work something out.
Many business have stopped shipping from Europe to the UK. Issues around managing VAT and them registering for VAT to be able to sell here.

I think that the OP is being really mean not including cars that are "AMG line". Don't you realise that many of the owners actually think that they drive an AMG?:D

Mine ran 183mph in 4th on the dyno. Phil wouldn't go to 5th because my tyres are only rated to 186mph. Not open road I know.
On the autobahn was at 170mph (GPS) and accelerating hard before braking for traffic. Who knows what it'll do. Maths says about 210mph in still air on level road taking account of gearing, weight, frontal area, drag coefficient, bhp, torque etc etc.
What’s the power output?

520ps and 770Nm.
Should be good for a theoretical top speed of 214 mph 👍🏻

A first-time AMG owner here, been an Audi driver for 21 years but I feel that they’ve lost their mojo at the moment.

So decided to go for this instead...

Untitled_Artwork 4.jpeg
Untitled_Artwork 1.jpeg

That's so understated. Plod will never notice it.
Last weekend I was driving home from visiting my folks and had a marked car behind me all the way. Needless to say all points of the Highway Code were observed... 🤣

Last weekend I was driving home from visiting my folks and had a marked car behind me all the way. Needless to say all points of the Highway Code were observed... 🤣
That's why I like the speed limiter. Stick it on 31mph, sit back and relax. Seems to piss some folk when they come up behind the quad pipes and have to fall in line. Until the NSL sign when you **** off in 2nd

Reactions: dbm
I think that the OP is being really mean not including cars that are "AMG line". Don't you realise that many of the owners actually think that they drive an AMG?:D
Haha. At school drop off a guy with an E-Class AMG Line always parks next to my e63s. Both our cars estates and you wouldn’t believe it but he sometimes ‘accidentally’ revs it when getting in. A revving Diesel is …. Underwhelming so I sometimes ‘accidentally’, aka always, use Emotion Start in retaliation.

The missus borrowed my car to do the afternoon school run.

I got in from work and she hadn't got home. Then all of a sudden I can hear this lovely sounding car going past the house and on the neighbouring streets.

Sounded so good. Then the missus pulls up and I realise that it's my car. :p

Sounds excellent when you're outside and the car drives past (provided it's not being stolen). You don't realise just how good it sounds when you're inside the car all the time.

lol my wife is too scared to drive mine ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom