WHITE on the way out ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
image-267383516.jpg

Mine is calcite white, when washed and polished it looks as white as the snow on Hoth but when it gets a few films of dirt, it changes to a creamy off-white colour

Polar white has that deeper white shine, difference between that colour and mine is like getting your teeth whitened

Now the white you see on the new Mondeo... That is a beautiful white

In my day two tone cars were the bees knees, Vauxhalls beige and maroon, (stop laughing).......lol
Ha Ha My dad had a Cresta in them colours Brian, I thought it looked great, wonder what a CLS would look like in them colours??

I had a white Renault 16, the colour showed up the rust streaks very well!

Agreed - I too had a white car years ago. Never again! It looks fabulous once cleaned, but only for about 20 mins before some dirt is blown onto the car.

On a different note, I had a black car once too. Never again. Getting swirl marks off a black car is incredibly hard and it gets dirty quicker than a white car!

I agree, I've only ever had one white car & one black car, no hurry to ever have either again!

Russ

white looks amazing on any car or van

i think with white all the features stand out more than any other colour
black is hard work.. never again
my 2 babies
looking for a third white car for the missis

2a7y9sg.jpg

v5coj9.jpg

Really? I see white cars everywhere. I guess it needs to be a car park full of new cars.

Really? Which car park do you go to? I park regularly at Heathrow, and I don't see many white cars. Or pimpmobiles, GT ambulances or tarts' handbags either...

Ha Ha My dad had a Cresta in them colours Brian, I thought it looked great, wonder what a CLS would look like in them colours??
Wonder if two tone will ever come back? They say History repeats itself.....lol :eek:

Wonder if two tone will ever come back? They say History repeats itself.....lol :eek:

Maybach offered two tone, and I've seen a few new Rolls Royce with two tone coach work. I recall there was a two tone special edition Range Rover too.

I once owned a white 5 30 BMW which was a bit creamy, I've had a black C class 250d that was more work keeping clean than my now Polar white E coupe, love it.

White cars are very popular around here as that is the only colour taxis can be.
Therefore white private cars don't appear to be as popular as people don't like to be mistaken for a taxi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom