Wire pin outs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zenman63

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2016 L450 Range Rover 4.4 AB, 2015 GTs 2017 Range rover evoque
Hi, Looking for wire pin outs for new audio 20, need the mic live and ground.

Also is the iso pin out in audio 10 the same in audio 5?

Wiring new quad lock without the iso connectors.
I have found the antenna amp post but confused, is it pin 7 or 13.

PPS

a) CANbus can be in a different place on Audio 5 and Audio 10
b) On that picture the hand-written numbers are the E class NTG1 pins, the printed is the NTG2.5 (new audio 20 with bluetooth, hard disk comand) pinout

As you can see, B7 is the power output to drive the antenna amps (which is actually the power-up line for the comfort phone option)

Richard

PPS

b) On that picture the hand-written numbers are the E class NTG1 pins, the printed is the NTG2.5 (new audio 20 with bluetooth, hard disk comand) pinout

As you can see, B7 is the power output to drive the antenna amps (which is actually the power-up line for the comfort phone option)

Richard

so on the diagram (not the hand-written) pin number 15 is + and pin number 12 is -, for the ntg2.5 for w211?

_ _ _ _
_ _ _ _
_ _ _ _
_ _ _ _

Last edited:
How I can wake up NTG1 old antenna amplifier by NTG 2.5? I have poor quality FM-radio and I dont know with pin from Comand Or AGW have waked up antenna amplifier???? Please help..

PPS

Richard

B7, look close at the pin numbers, I seem to remember they go across not up and down, best get an eye loop to be sure

Richard,

Is that diagram for the Audio Gateway in the boot or is it for the Comand Head unit?

Have you a link to Audio Gateway for an NTG-1 W211?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom