• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Worst MB made.......VOTE

Worst MB's

• Total voters
I voted V class... I drove several and the collapsing air-susp, major rust in every door runner and seat bracket (yes, inside!) I think puts it *just* ahead of the vaneo.

(only just mind, and if you had let me have multiple votes.... ;)

Sprinter

Your missing a clear contender, the SPRINTER!

The Mercedes Star is all about class, sophistication, engineering..... SPRINTER only fits the latter!

Honestly, a partially clad greebo, fish 'n chip packets scattered all over the cab, booze bottles, dirty as hell etc ... what does that say about the Mercedes Brand?

They should have created Daimler Heavy Industries to which the SPRINTER was part. At least then the good engineering of the SPRINTER would be at home in the correct image :D

Can you add rusty W210's to the poll?

And the 1st gen ML's! - I thought eveyone always thought they were the black sheep of the family.

And the 1st gen ML's! - I thought eveyone always thought they were the black sheep of the family.

Ditto - just ask my neighbour! (and he bought from a "friend" with a second hand dealership)

Mike

Your missing a clear contender, the SPRINTER!

The Mercedes Star is all about class, sophistication, engineering..... SPRINTER only fits the latter!

Honestly, a partially clad greebo, fish 'n chip packets scattered all over the cab, booze bottles, dirty as hell etc ... what does that say about the Mercedes Brand?

They should have created Daimler Heavy Industries to which the SPRINTER was part. At least then the good engineering of the SPRINTER would be at home in the correct image :D

Well my Sprinter is "class" and I treat it with the utmost respect and is more comfortable to drive than any car and is fast too...:D

DSC01225.jpg

DSC01224.jpg

DSC01226.jpg

DSC01227.jpg

Apart from the rust issues (which have been sorted under warranty) it is a good vehilce and is a "leader" in it's class.

W168 is not bad either and you will never find a car in it's league with as much space.

Revenge of white van man...

:bannana:

Nice example, but you didnt show us the chip wrappers inside :rolleyes: ... or the 2x3 joists in the back ;)

Sprinters are good vehicles, but shouldnt the Private marques be seperated from the Commercial marques?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom